Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Thanks...this is the post i was referring to...

So I have further info from the same people who gave me the first info and you can take it as you wish.

Holbrook personally has met with reps from the Dogs twice. First time was with a board member, second time was with Hill in England a week or two ago. Both times he's made it clear he wants the job and wants the job for season 2020.

But there's two members of the Dogs board who want to give Pay every chance and that includes season 2020. Unfortunately for me, perhaps fortunately for you, those two are the "Big Two". Doesn't necessarily mean they'll get their way but don't necessarily mean they won't either. Most if not the rest of The Board plus The CEO want Pay gone, the Big Two don't, at least not yet.

Now I doubt very much he'll get The Titans gig because firstly The Titans really want Kevvie and Kevvie really wants them to ask so once someone makes the first move I think that'll be that. But even if The Titans insist on an interview process (in which case Kevvie will drop out) there's probably a few others in front of Holbrook and I doubt he really wants the job anyway. He's made it clear he wants The Dogs job and if the Big Two can't be swayed for '20 he may, probably would, back himself to grab it in '21. Even if not The Dogs job then a better option than The Titans as I'm sure one or two more NRL gigs will open up next year - Dragons probably, Knights, Sharks and Eels only a bad season away too.

But I'd say if he don't get The Dogs gig for '20, which i still think he will and so does those who should know these things, then he'll stay in SL for another year to wait for it.

But like I said in an earlier post, Titans are now forcing everybody's hand so it'll be resolved one way or the other very very soon. In fact it might be already.

Reply Reply With Q

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So I have further info from the same people who gave me the first info and you can take it as you wish.

Holbrook personally has met with reps from the Dogs twice. First time was with a board member, second time was with Hill in England a week or two ago. Both times he's made it clear he wants the job and wants the job for season 2020.

But there's two members of the Dogs board who want to give Pay every chance and that includes season 2020. Unfortunately for me, perhaps fortunately for you, those two are the "Big Two". Doesn't necessarily mean they'll get their way but don't necessarily mean they won't either. Most if not the rest of The Board plus The CEO want Pay gone, the Big Two don't, at least not yet.

Now I doubt very much he'll get The Titans gig because firstly The Titans really want Kevvie and Kevvie really wants them to ask so once someone makes the first move I think that'll be that. But even if The Titans insist on an interview process (in which case Kevvie will drop out) there's probably a few others in front of Holbrook and I doubt he really wants the job anyway. He's made it clear he wants The Dogs job and if the Big Two can't be swayed for '20 he may, probably would, back himself to grab it in '21. Even if not The Dogs job then a better option than The Titans as I'm sure one or two more NRL gigs will open up next year - Dragons probably, Knights, Sharks and Eels only a bad season away too.

But I'd say if he don't get The Dogs gig for '20, which i still think he will and so does those who should know these things, then he'll stay in SL for another year to wait for it.

But like I said in an earlier post, Titans are now forcing everybody's hand so it'll be resolved one way or the other very very soon. In fact it might be already.

Reply Reply With Q
Classic Anderson’s they’re going to run this club into the ground, everyone knows who the big 2 is

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When the shit is about to hit the fan, Lets revert back to the old chestnut line about it's all dib and co's fault
Hilarious stuff
What shit is going to hit the fan?

Made up shit thats come out of your ass and the likes?

Shit hit the fan a long time ago with our cap.

All you are doing is pissing against the wind.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are full of shit.

Whenever there is an article online about the Dogs written from boozefield, Weezler, ****, etc,etc you hose it right down. Same goes about articles on other forums.

When there is an article which suits your agenda you start blowing loads all over your phone.

Of course a puppet of Dibs was made to step down, as that is part of a cleanout.

Dib made Raebro "step down" because she was a threat to him and it didnt suit the fat fucker.

She had her fair share of fuck ups, but atleast she did some good like bring KIA over and some other sponsors.

Greenturd brought Hasler over when he was at the top of his game, which at that time was a stellar move.

What good did that fat fuck do? You are clutching at straws just trying to bring the current board down to Dibs level when he was at the helm.

Your agendas are disgusting and the shit you post up, would think you are an anti-bulldogs supporter if a neutral came aling.

You keep barking about not feeding the media and quickly delete posts and topics when it doesnt suit you, but have a fucken good look in the mirror
If we stick to the point, this case is black and white and Mr invisible is not full of shit

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Reply Reply With Q
Hi mate, you made mention the other day that Holbrook had signed a 2 year contract ( don't know with whom)
Is that still the case?

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we stick to the point, this case is black and white and Mr invisible is not full of shit
No-one has a clue whats going on behind closed doors, as this is how it was done back in the old days.

***** are cut that they got rid of people who use to feed info to cousins and mates.

No **** knows what the Roosters get up to, and thats why they are consistently powerful and successful.

Change the flavour of your hubbly bubbly

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi mate, you made mention the other day that Holbrook had signed a 2 year contract ( don't know with whom)
Is that still the case?
It seemed a definite yes ....though he wouldn't say where...if it was here it would have been announced surely...so we can only gather its not!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What shit is going to hit the fan?

Made up shit thats come out of your ass and the likes?

Shit hit the fan a long time ago with our cap.

All you are doing is pissing against the wind.
As members we need to ensure the club doesn't misuse any funds for loans etc to bail them out ....not sure if if this is even possible but we need to be careful

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
And now we have you blokes at it on a pommie forum....settle down boys...

I take it you’ve done most of your reading on The Kennel forum. I assure you the Pay doubters are just a very vocal minority. Not representative of the majority of the fanbase. At Board level, confidence in Pay is high. I can assure you Holbrook will not be linking with us anytime soon.

Yours in league,

Mr I

Go Dogs
Did you really say The Kennel? Whaaaaaaaaat? Mate, nobody serious takes that place seriously.

If you knew your Dog sites, and I doubt you do so I'll tell you, you'd know there's a couple of private by invitation only sites where ex Board Members going back for decades inc some of the biggest Dog names post by name, and all current board members read.

And none of them read The Kennel, inc me.

And no I'm not one of the big names - but I did get an invite!!!!

You won't.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
To reiterate a prior question Twin Turbo, are you pinning your reputation to Pays results over a decade ago?
If that's the case, I suggest his recent results strongly suggest that he has not kept up with the evolution of the game and his practices are outdated/antiquated!
Put it back in the context from where it came, Notso was crapping on, as he does, so I posted repudiation, it's not intended as a stand alone.

Go Dogs

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I take it you’ve done most of your reading on The Kennel forum. I assure you the Pay doubters are just a very vocal minority. Not representative of the majority of the fanbase. At Board level, confidence in Pay is high. I can assure you Holbrook will not be linking with us anytime soon.

Yours in league,

Mr I

Go Dogs
Did you really say The Kennel? Whaaaaaaaaat? Mate, nobody serious takes that place seriously.

If you knew your Dog sites, and I doubt you do so I'll tell you, you'd know there's a couple of private by invitation only sites where ex Board Members going back for decades inc some of the biggest Dog names post by name, and all current board members read.

You won't.
Tell him all that means nothing when the members vote with their feet this coming election in Feb 2020.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Steve Price coincidentally holidays in UK at the minute with all this talk about Holbrook....

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
He cares about the club and the direction they are going.Mr invisible is right in stating they are not fit and proper people to be making decisions on the future of the club based on the other stuff that has just surfaced.
They are not fit and proper? Ok since you have all the info on the fuck ups this board has made to damage the club, please let us know? If you can’t back up your actions you shouldn’t say them.
Mr I says that the board have messed up with a number of signings, who are these signings he speaks of? How does he know? Was he there when it happened?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

Yours in league,

Mr I

Go Dogs

You won't.
For the record that's not me posting there using that nickname. It's a troll. Tell your mods over there to permaban them as it'll be a troll geeing your fanbase up.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They are not fit and proper? Ok since you have all the info on the fuck ups this board has made to damage the club, please let us know? If you can’t back up your actions you shouldn’t say them.
Mr I says that the board have messed up with a number of signings, who are these signings he speaks of? How does he know? Was he there when it happened?
I get info as close to the source as possible. I'm not about to rat them out. Besides the most concerning of issues is black and white and out there for all to see. Happy to send you (or other established members) a pm if you want on it.

pisssst

CEO
Reaction score
I get info as close to the source as possible. I'm not about to rat them out. Besides the most concerning of issues is black and white and out there for all to see. Happy to send you (or other established members) a pm if you want on it.
Mate if you get info as close to the source as possible, the strike rate you have is extremely low. Sorry to say.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Woah!!! I missed a lot. Shit is blowing up in here lol, unreal .