Found it!

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Evening all,
My name is BlackJack Bulldog and I am a doggies addict. Seems I have found the right support group!
My parents used to breed dogs so they used to joke that I was born to be a Doggies supporter and this has proven to be true.
Grew up near Newcastle and when they joined the comp in '88 they instantly became my mortal enemies. Many memories of sitting at the ISC in my bulldogs jersey coping shit from mates and the crowd, getting in fights on the way to Broadmeadow train station, stepping over the passed out/high Andrew Johns in the bathrooms at Fannies and The Castle night clubs... fun times. Glad we won more than we lost as am a sore loser and things could have been uglier!
Lived in Bondi, Gold Coast and Brisbane and take great pride in wearing my gear in enemy territory and spreading our word overseas as well.
Dont have the football nouse of some of the posters around here but have a know it all self belief and a twisted humour so am sure I will find a space here ;)

Oh and hi

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome to the site... a home away from home for many of us... and for others an escape from reality or place where one can let their desires run wild (David Holland I'm looking at you).

Look forwards to seeing your posts around the place.

Cheers,
Mr I and the merry moderator group.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fucking hell, your parents must off really loved blackjack and dogs to name you BlackJack Bulldog!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Welcome.

If you hear someone talk about chicks, it's most likely me. Toyota Camry's is most likely @Blue_boost - and excessive cursing is likely down to @south of heaven. Oh... I use the term 'Karmichael' a lot as well, so be on the lookout for that.

Hot Wheels chatter is most likely me, as is a trip down memory lane.

A couple of loveable and very easy to get along with people on this forum are @Mr 95%, @ASSASSIN, @Scoooby and my man @The_Chimpster, whilst @Realist90 often talks about PC gone made.

Asian women being excessively sexy in the workplace... that's me... Wrestling... that's me too... if you see a thread locked, it's most likely due to @Mr Invisible tripping on power (but he's really a super-cool guy)... and anything to do with Todd Greenturd being the most incompetent CEO the NRL has ever seen... that's the one subject that unites us all together!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Evening all,
My name is BlackJack Bulldog and I am a doggies addict. Seems I have found the right support group!
My parents used to breed dogs so they used to joke that I was born to be a Doggies supporter and this has proven to be true.
Grew up near Newcastle and when they joined the comp in '88 they instantly became my mortal enemies. Many memories of sitting at the ISC in my bulldogs jersey coping shit from mates and the crowd, getting in fights on the way to Broadmeadow train station, stepping over the passed out/high Andrew Johns in the bathrooms at Fannies and The Castle night clubs... fun times. Glad we won more than we lost as am a sore loser and things could have been uglier!
Lived in Bondi, Gold Coast and Brisbane and take great pride in wearing my gear in enemy territory and spreading our word overseas as well.
Dont have the football nouse of some of the posters around here but have a know it all self belief and a twisted humour so am sure I will find a space here ;)

Oh and hi
Good on ya for posting mate. It's a good place to come for a sook now we are going shit but it's an even better place when we are winning. However, you'll still hear sooking when we win, because hey...... It's the kennel

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Can I stop being tagged in these messages please @Wahesh.. I'm trying to use on a phone and its painful enough. Cheers mate.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Welcome Home Mate!

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Win, lose or draw doggies 4 ever :grinning: Welcome to the asylum where your sanity and reality take a holiday.

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
dOgZ 4 RoNz RoNz 4 DOgZ!

Welcome to the kennel bro the place is off it's head

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
There’s only one rule you need to abide by.
Be part of the #sackdeanpay movement. If you resist, you will deal with @Nabsolutely Fabulous . You will then be at a point of no return.
Other than that, good luck :innocent: