Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry mr I, but your info holds no water as it’s always off the mark.
Plus being a mod, you shouldn’t be posting stuff like this since you are always talking about feeding the jornos info, yet you are basically instigating it.
He cares about the club and the direction they are going.Mr invisible is right in stating they are not fit and proper people to be making decisions on the future of the club based on the other stuff that has just surfaced.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate let's face it, facts n data is not always the answer. So if your purely relying on that then u squeezing yourself into a corner.
I have no problem fighting from the corner and data is a powerful weapon.

Go Dogs

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dib's puppets spinning shit once again.

Calling on breaking news taken down from a "forum" half way across the world.

You sad fuckers

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He cares about the club and the direction they are going.Mr invisible is right in stating they are not fit and proper people to be making decisions on the future of the club based on the other stuff that has just surfaced.
You must be fairly new here. Mr I has made numerous statements and claims that have spectacularly backfired, particularly in the past year or 2.

@Mr Invisible I’ve often seen you demand a source when other users post rumours or claims regarding the club. Why is there a different set of rules for when you make significant and slanderous allegations regarding Board operations?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

You sad fuckers
Fuck Dib.

Go do some basic research and then read up about why James Marroun was made to step down when elected to the board.

Mr Invisible account over on RedVee is not me, but I can probably find out who it is from here.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You must be fairly new here. Mr I has made numerous statements and claims that have spectacularly backfired, particularly in the past year or 2.

@Mr Invisible I’ve often seen you demand a source when other users post rumours or claims regarding the club. Why is there a different set of rules for when you make significant and slanderous allegations regarding Board operations?
I'm not doing journos work for them. Simple as that.

Anyone with an IQ in double digits can do their own research and figure out what I'm talking about and why it's such an issue.

Also stop reporting shit posts because you don't like them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Plus being a mod, you shouldn’t be posting stuff like this since you are always talking about feeding the jornos info, yet you are basically instigating it.
If I wanted to feed a journo I'd PM one of the 5 or 6 that hang around this place directly, not post openly.

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Hi all....just catching up with things overnight. The post on Redvee that Mr I is referring to is from a new Aussie guy who has just joined us since all this came up. He says he genuinely is not blagging and what he says is all legit. Seems to know a hell of a lot....It seems that your board is full of erm...."characters" and there is some fun and games going on. Sadly for us Saints fans i dont think its enough for JH to think twice.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The journos would have the same info.

All journos have their go to people from all clubs.

Banned
Reaction score
To reiterate a prior question Twin Turbo, are you pinning your reputation to Pays results over a decade ago?
If that's the case, I suggest his recent results strongly suggest that he has not kept up with the evolution of the game and his practices are outdated/antiquated!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

You sad fuckers
When the shit is about to hit the fan, Lets revert back to the old chestnut line about it's all dib and co's fault
Hilarious stuff

Banned
Reaction score
Hi all....just catching up with things overnight. The post on Redvee that Mr I is referring to is from a new Aussie guy who has just joined us since all this came up. He says he genuinely is not blagging and what he says is all legit. Seems to know a hell of a lot....It seems that your board is full of erm...."characters" and there is some fun and games going on. Sadly for us Saints fans i dont think its enough for JH to think twice.
Can you link the post?

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well this one is black and white

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck Dib.

Go do some basic research and then read up about why James Marroun was made to step down when elected to the board.

Mr Invisible account over on RedVee is not me, but I can probably find out who it is from here.
You are full of shit.

Whenever there is an article online about the Dogs written from boozefield, Weezler, ****, etc,etc you hose it right down. Same goes about articles on other forums.

When there is an article which suits your agenda you start blowing loads all over your phone.

Of course a puppet of Dibs was made to step down, as that is part of a cleanout.

Dib made Raebro "step down" because she was a threat to him and it didnt suit the fat fucker.

She had her fair share of fuck ups, but atleast she did some good like bring KIA over and some other sponsors.

Greenturd brought Hasler over when he was at the top of his game, which at that time was a stellar move.

What good did that fat fuck do? You are clutching at straws just trying to bring the current board down to Dibs level when he was at the helm.

Your agendas are disgusting and the shit you post up, would think you are an anti-bulldogs supporter if a neutral came aling.

You keep barking about not feeding the media and quickly delete posts and topics when it doesnt suit you, but have a fucken good look in the mirror