bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can’t see either player leaving that club in a long time,
Money won’t be the only factor in keeping them there,seem loyal
Maybe a nice Bankstown girl with all the bells and whistles could entice them to cross the bridge on a permanent basis
Wishful thinking
Money will be the factor if it's the right price. At worse we're going to ruin Manly's squad by having to pay more for the brothers. If we offer Tom 1.4M (highest paid player in the game) and Jake 1.1M (3rd highest paid player in the game) Manly are going to have to offer 1.2M/900k respectively for money to not be an issue IMO. The question is going to be can they do that with Cherry-Evans on the books and other players like Taupau, Fonua-Blake, etc. Also with all of our squad coming of contract the players we do keep will be at a much lower price due to their performance and worth now. Young players and discount experienced players +Trbojevic brothers is what I hope we're going for.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dce, t turbo, j turbo, tapau, d walker, Fonua Blake, korisau
Most peanuts could take that team to the finals
Well they come 15th last year and they weren't picked to do well this year. Des also had Elliot at FB most the year.

I get people hate Des but he's one of the best coaches in the game.

You could say that about every single coach with a good sqaud "most peanuts could take....insert players to the finals"

Des has the record he has not by fluke it's because he is a great coach.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well they come 15th last year and they weren't picked to do well this year. Des also had Elliot at FB most the year.

I get people hate Des but he's one of the best coaches in the game.

You could say that about every single coach with a good sqaud "most peanuts could take....insert players to the finals"

Des has the record he has not by fluke it's because he is a great coach.
Des first 3 years at Belmore...Good!

Des final 3 years at Belmore... Badddd

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s still 3 and a half months until 1st of November
True.. I suppose all lasts months talk was prior to the June cut off? (Edit: aware the cut off has nothing to do with his particular contract negs. Just the timing)

Just seems strange all the stories stopped once he was dropped from SOO2

Last edited:

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
True.. I suppose all lasts months talk was prior to the June cut off? (Edit: aware the cut off has nothing to do with his particular contract negs. Just the timing)

Just seems strange all the stories stopped once he was dropped from SOO2
Apparently latrell " bought" his mum a new car

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Des first 3 years at Belmore...Good!

Des final 3 years at Belmore... Badddd

Des's biggest issue is the window to get a premiership is usually within 3 years. After that you're in the sh!t