Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
There is a lot going on behind closed doors that cannot openly be discussed on the forum at the moment. Lets just say I'm gobsmacked at our clubs ability to completely fuck up what should be straight forward signings. It's like we have zero intention of signing players and just bring them in, show them around, and muck them and their player managers around for shits and giggles.

If it continues word will get around from player managers and players not to even bother talking to our club, because they'll just take the piss out of you.
If you’re gonna come out with these accusations then please detail for us just 1 verified example of where our club has apparently handled a player interested in signing with us in such an embarrassingly unprofessional manner.

This is an unofficial bulldogs forum. No one at the club has a gun to your head. So come out with it.

I’ll remind you again before you start posting rabble, that your record with info regarding significant signing news and board matters has been well off the mark time and time again. I’d have thought you’d learnt your lesson by now.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sorry to offend, and Yea I give you that, wankers was a bit harsh. I put my hand up. Others have said worse I’m sure.. but the rest can stay minus that :grinning:

Algood flame, I take your opinion and criticism on the chin for Using that language. Thanks for pulling me up on it ;) we all make mistakes! Apologies to all that I offended.
See, this is why I like your posts. I can see you have good character, hence I thought what you said was a bit over the top.
From my point of view, I just get sick of all of the criticism and negativity on here. Just because we are losing most posters just think it's their right to abuse club legends, coaches, board members etc etc.
Pay may not be the best coach, but he has bleed for this club, and has done way more for the bulldogs then any poster on this forum ever will!!! Yet people think it's acceptable to call him a useless **** in every second post. Its fucking disgraceful!!! These posters should be ashamed of themselves.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a lot going on behind closed doors that cannot openly be discussed on the forum at the moment. Lets just say I'm gobsmacked at our clubs ability to completely fuck up what should be straight forward signings. It's like we have zero intention of signing players and just bring them in, show them around, and muck them and their player managers around for shits and giggles.

If it continues word will get around from player managers and players not to even bother talking to our club, because they'll just take the piss out of you.
How do you even know this though? What makes you privy to the inner workings of our club? And how do you know that Hill hasn't made both signings while over in the UK??
No one thought we were a chance of signing DWZ, but then all of a sudden, there he was in a Bulldogs Jersey.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Is it true, that behind closed doors Raymond Dib, Arthur Coorey, Anthony Elias and Anter Isaac all indulged on chewing each others assholes?

I heard Charbel Khoury was another one who use to endeavour in these festivities behind closed doors?

Is Charbel still doing outdoor backyard works for Lichaa's fathers house projects around the shire? How did they go with Parkview and squeezing all that cash from the Bulldogs Leagues club? You upset he is not getting all the good goss, like the good old days?

Just keep spinning shit mate, this is only the beginning.

Ill name a few whistle blowers for you

1. B.M - CMO (role at club)
2. M.A - SA (role at club)
3. N.A - CSE (role at club)
4. F.S - GMC (role at club)
5. P.A - FOA (role at club)

Last edited:

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry..been watching Cricket WC final...anyway...Thompson is a beast...honestly not seen a better Origin prop lately...We lost Jammer to you guys...hopefully not Luke. His Dad is a millionaire Transport owner so cash isnt his motive. He is with us til end of 2020 so you will need a big wedge to get him. He is part of an insane front row at Saints...BUT big panic here is Holbrook...we are taking his passport away. We thumped Wigan on Friday and the when JH came out to wave to the crowd..the ground started singing "we want you to stay"..he was choked. Fingers crossed but we are sort of expecting the worse...and good luck to him. Alongside Daniel Anderson as a Coaching God here at Saints.
Your last sentence concerns me...

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Lol...We won everything in 06/07 with DA including World Club challenge..he was a great guy when he was here...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Thommo is there any word who over there with who he is going with in reference to the dogs and titans?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know all about transparency and those issues. But a lot of things have to be kept in house.
Thats what is going on now. I mentioned that there will be a clean out at the club and there will be new recruitment.
The club will announce things when its the right time. So ease up on the unsubstantiated rubbish being posted.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
See, this is why I like your posts. I can see you have good character, hence I thought what you said was a bit over the top.
From my point of view, I just get sick of all of the criticism and negativity on here. Just because we are losing most posters just think it's their right to abuse club legends, coaches, board members etc etc.
Pay may not be the best coach, but he has bleed for this club, and has done way more for the bulldogs then any poster on this forum ever will!!! Yet people think it's acceptable to call him a useless **** in every second post. Its fucking disgraceful!!! These posters should be ashamed of themselves.
Just wanted to make sure I was sorry about that one word I used,Thanks mate, I do have character :smiley: but will definitely stand by how I feel, especially about pay.. I will never stop saying I want him gone until he is GONE.!!!

But that’s just my honest an humble opinion, you have yours, others have theirs.. and I will never be sorry or apologise for wanting #PAY OUT..!!

Cheers mate ;) respect!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just wanted to make sure I was sorry about that one word I used,Thanks mate, I do have character :smiley: but will definitely stand by how I feel, especially about pay.. I will never stop saying I want him gone until he is GONE.!!!

But that’s just my honest an humble opinion, you have yours, others have theirs.. and I will never be sorry or apologise for wanting #PAY OUT..!!

Cheers mate ;) respect!!
Respect to you too mate. In fact I think it's important to say that I think Pay needs to go as well. I have held this belief for a number of months now. But I'm also willing to afford him the respect that he deserves, as he has done a lot for this club.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know all about transparency and those issues. But a lot of things have to be kept in house.
Thats what is going on now. I mentioned that there will be a clean out at the club and there will be new recruitment.
The club will announce things when its the right time. So ease up on the unsubstantiated rubbish being posted.
No fucking shit their will be a clean out, keep waffling on as if you got the board on speed dial.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Respect to you too mate. In fact I think it's important to say that I think Pay needs to go as well. I have held this belief for a number of months now. But I'm also willing to afford him the respect that he deserves, as he has done a lot for this club.
Fair enough mate, I won’t argue with your beliefs :grinning:

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol...We won everything in 06/07 with DA including World Club challenge..he was a great guy when he was here...
He has decent coaching records actually. Took warriors to first nrl gf. Got eels to gf in 09 too.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You do realise how stupid that comment sounds, right?
It's akin to you being allowed to discuss the topic of employment benefits without discussing numbers!
Ludicrous and anyone that sees it otherwise is blinded by their hatred for the guy!
The nrl allowed flanno to talk about his own future job with sharks, but he could not do any part of his job until the ban was over.

Stupid or not, they were the conditions of the penalty. He can’t expect to get away with ignoring the terms of the penalty, regardless of how he felt about them.

Ignorance is no defence. If he didn’t understand he should’ve sought clarification.

Banned
Reaction score
The nrl allowed flanno to talk about his own future job with sharks, but he could not do any part of his job until the ban was over.

Stupid or not, they were the conditions of the penalty. He can’t expect to get away with ignoring the terms of the penalty, regardless of how he felt about them.

Ignorance is no defence. If he didn’t understand he should’ve sought clarification.
Actually, ignorance is a defence!
Specifically, Mens Rea.
Did he do the act? Yes.
Did he mean to do the act? I can't say that he did or didn't, yet suspect that he genuinely didn't!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
This is what I've been saying for ages. All of these coaches have been dead men walking for years and it's only a matter of time before those clubs finally act. And when they do, a sought after coaching prospect like Holbrook will have many suitors. Which is why it was moronic to keep Pay on for so long when he himself was always a dead man walking. So stop delaying the inevitable and let's beat the other clubs to the punch.
Now all of these other clubs will enter the bidding, some like Saints which have a lot more talent, which will make it harder to convince Holbrook or whoever else.
They all face the same problem, a lack of proven NRL level coaches to replace them with. Especially ones without a history of failures, player revolts, being sacked etc. It's all very well moving the coach on, but you really need to have someone demonstrably better who is ready, willing and able to take over. The willing part is the trick, they have to really want to come and chance their hand, back themselves in what are almost always tough, far from ideal circumstances. Inheriting the issues that caused the last coach/coaches to get the flick. In the case of the Titans the only tangible thing that they have going for them is a great stadium and facilities.

Go Dogs

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If you’re gonna come out with these accusations then please detail for us just 1 verified example of where our club has apparently handled a player interested in signing with us in such an embarrassingly unprofessional manner.

This is an unofficial bulldogs forum. No one at the club has a gun to your head. So come out with it.

I’ll remind you again before you start posting rabble, that your record with info regarding significant signing news and board matters has been well off the mark time and time again. I’d have thought you’d learnt your lesson by now.
Let me think about that for a moment.

Hmmm... Hmmm...

How about NO.

This website sees more traffic than any other team based RL supporters forum, AND posts cache to Google. Not to mention we constantly and knowingly have journos scouring and scraping the site for anything they can make story from.

I've already said enough in another post in another thread... and that's just tip of the iceberg.

People who need to know, know.

How do you even know this though? What makes you privy to the inner workings of our club? And how do you know that Hill hasn't made both signings while over in the UK??
No one thought we were a chance of signing DWZ, but then all of a sudden, there he was in a Bulldogs Jersey.
He may well have, I don't know on that part. But I do know certain things. I get fed information in commercial and non commercial confidence. Some I can disclose, others I cannot.

It may come out in the future anyway.

DWZ came from nowhere only Tyran Smith, Gus Gould, a few at the club, and Michael Chammas knew about that one, and like Rhyse Martin it all happened very quickly.

Is it true, that behind closed doors Raymond Dib, Arthur Coorey, Anthony Elias and Anter Isaac all indulged on chewing each others assholes?

I heard Charbel Khoury was another one who use to endeavour in these festivities behind closed doors?

Is Charbel still doing outdoor backyard works for Lichaa's fathers house projects around the shire? How did they go with Parkview and squeezing all that cash from the Bulldogs Leagues club? You upset he is not getting all the good goss, like the good old days?

Just keep spinning shit mate, this is only the beginning.

Ill name a few whistle blowers for you

1. B.M - CMO (role at club)
2. M.A - SA (role at club)
3. N.A - CSE (role at club)
4. F.S - GMC (role at club)
5. P.A - FOA (role at club)
No idea. Never heard of half those names, so no idea who some of those ***** are.

I'm as much against Dib & Co as the current mob.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me think about that for a moment.

Hmmm... Hmmm...

How about NO.

This website sees more traffic than any other team based RL supporters forum, AND posts cache to Google. Not to mention we constantly and knowingly have journos scouring and scraping the site for anything they can make story from.

I've already said enough in another post in another thread... and that's just tip of the iceberg.

People who need to know, know.

He may well have, I don't know on that part. But I do know certain things. I get fed information in commercial and non commercial confidence. Some I can disclose, others I cannot.

It may come out in the future anyway.

DWZ came from nowhere only Tyran Smith, Gus Gould, a few at the club, and Michael Chammas knew about that one, and like Rhyse Martin it all happened very quickly.

No idea. Never heard of half those names, so no idea who some of those ***** are.

I'm as much against Dib & Co as the current mob.
You didn’t want dib and Co and now you don’t want Anderson and Co...

Sighs!!!!!

People on here, just never happy

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You didn’t want dib and Co and now you don’t want Anderson and Co...
Sighs!!!!!
People on here, just never happy
Yes and No.... Dib & Co had to go, it was impossible for them to remain on the board and in control of the club after failure after failure.

Anderson and Co came in with delusions of grandeur and offered the world, when in reality they just needed to show up and they'd have toppled Team Dib. I was skeptical from the start about things. From there they started to grow on me a bit and it seemed like we were heading in the right direction, but in more recent times they are starting to struggle and getting shown up as "the unprofessionals". Spinning the tyres and going nowhere.

Now with issues on the recruitment and coaching side, and whispers of certain board members being far too involved and overbearing/encroaching on others work, the wheels are starting to fall off.

Theres now even a question mark over if a current director will end up bankrupt and be able to continue to sit on the board.

Things are very directionless at the moment and we really need Hill to come through and pull off a mastercoach signing, and that will get things back on track.