Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi folks....New here...Pommie....and im from St Helens. So you guys are after our coach and our prop eh? Any questions you wanna ask ...go for it.
Are you here to just stir the plot in this forum and get gullible people excited

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bunch of twats, can’t get anything done, and this is one of the reasons we are in such bad shape !! Wankers.
I like most of your posts, but this is utter tripe. How the fuck do you call them wankers???!!! Seriously dude, what have they done that's so bad? I just cant fathom how there are all these people bagging them. The only bad thing they have done thus far is resign Pay for another year. Fuck me dead. Get a grip.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bunch of twats, can’t get anything done, and this is one of the reasons we are in such bad shape !! Wankers.
So they didn't sign DWZ? Nor Napa? Nor Stimson? Nor get rid of all of the utter dead weight??
Your kidding right?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So they didn't sign DWZ? Nor Napa? Nor Stimson? Nor get rid of all of the utter dead weight??
Your kidding right?
Napa was a horrible signing. His contract is more dead weight. The DWZ and Stimson signings were good. But the fact that Pay is still coach and they still haven't signed a hooker are a few of the many concerns people have.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We could be competing against the Dragons for a coach soon as well surely Mary gets the bullet if they don’t improve.
This is what I've been saying for ages. All of these coaches have been dead men walking for years and it's only a matter of time before those clubs finally act. And when they do, a sought after coaching prospect like Holbrook will have many suitors. Which is why it was moronic to keep Pay on for so long when he himself was always a dead man walking. So stop delaying the inevitable and let's beat the other clubs to the punch.

Now all of these other clubs will enter the bidding, some like Saints which have a lot more talent, which will make it harder to convince Holbrook or whoever else.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa was a horrible signing. His contract is more dead weight. The DWZ and Stimson signings were good. But the fact that Pay is still coach and they still haven't signed a hooker are a few of the many concerns people have.
Not as easy as everyone thinks... we aren’t a one town team like Newcastle and sell a vision of being the face of the town... we are after a hooker but I’d rather then be patient and get the right hooker not the wrong hooker...

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not as easy as everyone thinks... we aren’t a one town team like Newcastle and sell a vision of being the face of the town... we are after a hooker but I’d rather then be patient and get the right hooker not the wrong hooker...
I agree that they shouldn't sign one for the sake of it, but there are and have been over a dozen options available that we haven't signed. And re-signing Lichaa and having him and JMK as our two hookers again next year just cannot be allowed to happen.

Surely one good young bench/backup hooker elsewhere would jump at the opportunity to start. It can't be that hard or cost that much to lure one. How much would Harry Grant cost? 250k?

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that they shouldn't sign one for the sake of it, but there are and have been over a dozen options available that we haven't signed. And re-signing Lichaa and having him and JMK as our two hookers again next year just cannot be allowed to happen.

Surely one good young bench/backup hooker elsewhere would jump at the opportunity to start. It can't be that hard or cost that much to lure one. How much would Harry Grant cost? 250k?
If your Jayden Brailley how could you turn down having Ponga/Pearce and now George Williams outside you and a top forward pack to run off.

We haven’t done too bad, think about it for a sec;

We now have a formidable second rower and lock, proper first graders - Stimson, CHN and Jackson at lock... none of this Rhys Martin, Chris Smith and Elliot crap...

Dwz has to be resigned as our fullback, we got a gun winger - smith, i like Hoppa, resign him on the cheap.

Hooker is definitely a struggle, everyone raving on about Harry grant, but do we risk signing a hooker whose never played first grade to lead us from the ruck??? We needed brailley but I understand why he chose knights... anyone else is a gamble...

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If your Jayden Brailley how could you turn down having Ponga/Pearce and now George Williams outside you and a top forward pack to run off.

We now have a formidable second rower and lock, proper first graders - Stimson, CHN and Jackson at lock... none of this Rhys Martin, Chris Smith and Elliot crap...

Dwz has to be resigned as our fullback, we got a gun winger - smith, i like Hoppa, resign him on the cheap.

Hooker is definitely a struggle, everyone raving on about Harry grant, but do we risk signing a hooker whose never played first grade to lead us from the ruck??? We needed brailley but I understand why he chose knights... anyone else is a gamble...
George Williams signed with raiders lol and braileys shit

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Your kidding right?
mate it’s always been about the coaching role for me of late, pay is still coach and we need a new one ASAP and they need to get the done , as did the titans with Garth, dwz has been a great signing!! Don’t get me wrong. And when they did get him I said my part an gave praise for it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I like most of your posts, but this is utter tripe. How the fuck do you call them wankers???!!! Seriously dude, what have they done that's so bad? I just cant fathom how there are all these people bagging them. The only bad thing they have done thus far is resign Pay for another year. Fuck me dead. Get a grip.
Sorry to offend, and Yea I give you that, wankers was a bit harsh. I put my hand up. Others have said worse I’m sure.. but the rest can stay minus that :grinning:

Algood flame, I take your opinion and criticism on the chin for Using that language. Thanks for pulling me up on it ;) we all make mistakes! Apologies to all that I offended.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

A gamble worth taking though. Can't do worse than Lichaa and JMK.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just don’t quote the bible in a social media post or you might lose your job.....

Holbrook is surely our best option. Pay doesn’t need any more time to run this club into the ground. Hopefully the board recognises this too
Do you mean loose my $4M non existent contract or end up in Jail with Indian dog

Thommo

Waterboy
Reaction score
Sorry..been watching Cricket WC final...anyway...Thompson is a beast...honestly not seen a better Origin prop lately...We lost Jammer to you guys...hopefully not Luke. His Dad is a millionaire Transport owner so cash isnt his motive. He is with us til end of 2020 so you will need a big wedge to get him. He is part of an insane front row at Saints...BUT big panic here is Holbrook...we are taking his passport away. We thumped Wigan on Friday and the when JH came out to wave to the crowd..the ground started singing "we want you to stay"..he was choked. Fingers crossed but we are sort of expecting the worse...and good luck to him. Alongside Daniel Anderson as a Coaching God here at Saints.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry..been watching Cricket WC final...anyway...Thompson is a beast...honestly not seen a better Origin prop lately...We lost Jammer to you guys...hopefully not Luke. His Dad is a millionaire Transport owner so cash isnt his motive. He is with us til end of 2020 so you will need a big wedge to get him. He is part of an insane front row at Saints...BUT big panic here is Holbrook...we are taking his passport away. We thumped Wigan on Friday and the when JH came out to wave to the crowd..the ground started singing "we want you to stay"..he was choked. Fingers crossed but we are sort of expecting the worse...and good luck to him. Alongside Daniel Anderson as a Coaching God here at Saints.
Yup and my country are just keeping you lot at bay, if they don’t get a wicket soon,then England will run away with this one..!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There is a lot going on behind closed doors that cannot openly be discussed on the forum at the moment. Lets just say I'm gobsmacked at our clubs ability to completely fuck up what should be straight forward signings. It's like we have zero intention of signing players and just bring them in, show them around, and muck them and their player managers around for shits and giggles.

If it continues word will get around from player managers and players not to even bother talking to our club, because they'll just take the piss out of you.