Gilded
Reaction score
A wining team I hope lol..!!

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Like in previous years under Des and now under Pay, when we play to coaches game plan we cant score in a brothel.
Let the players run loose and change it up like the final 13 that was on most of 2nd half agaisnt Knights and we play more expansive footy, gain more belief in each other's ability and amazingly we can score tries.

Doesnt matter who gets picked next week, let the boys run loose and do whatever they like in attack instead of doing 4 hitups then pass to Tolman on the 4th tackle.. that really worked while he has been on the field for us.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
corey harawira naera is a gem
He really is. He just seems threatening with ball in hand especially with some space. Would love to see him play under a better coach then Pay.

Valley Viking

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
01. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
02. Reimis Smith
03. William Hopoate
04. Morgan Harper
05. Jayden Okunbor
06. Keiran Foran
07. Brandon Wakeham
08. Ofahiki Ogden
09. Michael Lichaa
10. Renouf To'omaga
11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner
12. Corey Harawira-Neara
13. Josh Jackson

14. Jeremy Marshall-King
15. Kayne Kalache
16. Danny Fualalo
17. Dylan Napa
Great side!!

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Both Foran and Lewis are cleared for return
Both were close to 100% today training at belmore
They did stay back on the paddock alone with tony Ayoub for some extras
Lewis also practicing his 40/20s and Foran ran at close to full pace
They might play it safe and give them another weeks seeing it’s a thurs night bris game but definitely back the week after.

Pricey102

Waterboy
Reaction score
Meaney probably won't be dropped after a win. I was a little upset after the Knights first try with his effort, at least should of got a hand to it, or just went for the man instead. Goal kicking was good. Outside that pretty average tho. I just don't like his size/build tbh.
That was montoyas fault if ya watch it again. He never has been able to and never will learn how to count players and defend. Meaney shoulda ripped him a new one

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Holland
3. Hoppa
4. Montoya
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Ogden
11. Jackson
12. Chn
13. Rfm

14. Jmk, 15. Toomaga 16. Smith 17. Okinbur

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Holland
3. Hoppa
4. Montoya
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Ogden
11. Jackson
12. Chn
13. Rfm

Is that yours finchie or inside mail?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Holland
3. Hoppa
4. Montoya
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Ogden
11. Jackson
12. Chn
13. Rfm

Good team, but I would prefer Cogger to Lewis at this stage. Hes been going very well.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Okenbour
3. Hoppa
4. Montoya
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Lewis
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Tolman (if injured Ogden)
11. RFM
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. Jmk, 15. Toomaga 16. Elliot 17. Ogden

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone reckon the faster play the balls on the back of chn dwz etc have made a difference to lichaas form?

I'm not saying keep lichaa

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you even watch the game. He was our only threat in attack. CHN got running but lichaa was our only creative threat.
There is a risk in using the word "ONLY", because (just one example) CHN's try was created by Wakeham's creativity.

Go Dogs

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
There is a risk in using the word "ONLY", because (just one example) CHN's try was created by Wakeham's creativity.

Go Dogs
Wakeham creativity ok. Massive hole opens up due to defender racing up so the "silky 6" passes to a CHN who ran in the massive hole . Yea until that wakeham didn't do sfa. I have been wrong about lichaa , he has a game in him. I can admit it so get off the hate for him and admit he made a difference .
" Go Dogs"

Malla

Reaction score
Meaney probably won't be dropped after a win. I was a little upset after the Knights first try with his effort, at least should of got a hand to it, or just went for the man instead. Goal kicking was good. Outside that pretty average tho. I just don't like his size/build tbh.
He almost screwed up that Montoya break in the second half. Where the fuck was he cutting into the field to? Was he expecting Montoya to throw a 20m inside pass to him or what lol he literally went from the sideline the middle of the field llol clearly playing out of position

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham creativity ok. Massive hole opens up due to defender racing up so the "silky 6" passes to a CHN who ran in the massive hole . Yea until that wakeham didn't do sfa. I have been wrong about lichaa , he has a game in him. I can admit it so get off the hate for him and admit he made a difference .
" Go Dogs"
The "massive hole" was created by the defence being unsure, in 2 minds, as a group to what Wakelham was going to do. So some hung back, held the line and some rushed up, Wakeham played heads up football ad created a try that should never have been on.

I'm probably one of the few on here who believe that Lichaa has it in his game to be a better than average NRL hooker, BUT he doesn't do it consistently enough. I have seen him play very well many many times, both for us and for the Sharks, in U20's SOO, CC and NRL games. BUT (there's that word again) he has produced many many games at far less than CC standard let, alone NRL level. I don't see it as being an ability question, that is there, BUT (yet again) he doesn't display it anywhere near often enough. Sure, every player has a quiet game every now and then BUT Lichaa has far and away way too many quiet games, in sequence, one after the other. It's not like he is always carrying an injury, or is unfit, he always looks pretty fit to me. Which leaves me with only have one reasoning left, he simply doesn't want it bad enough, he is wasting his natural talents by his attitude, dedication, the will to keep on improving, to be the best. It's head space, not physical inability.

The problem I see with Lichaa in our team is the shear number of BUT's that make him untrustworthy as a long term player.

Go Dogs