Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Surely the bunnies cap is fucking gone with cook Reynolds walker Gagai Roberts sburgess Murray etc all on mega $.

Losing the shit Burgess won’t cover the upgrades they need e.g Roberts next season isn’t being paid by Brisbane etc.

Nor would Murray cook upgrades if been cheap.

Anyway if we are smart and fuck dud pay off and sign Holbrook with out $ he can recruit who he wants and one would
Imagine the English lad would stick with him!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So Brennan's gone, instantly, today, hasta la vista baby, don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out. Wonder who they have lined up to replace him? Surely the wouldn't fall for the trap of not having a replacement ready to go? I don't swallow the media spin that the assistant coaches Burt and Hodges will take over for the rest of the season. Too convenient that it's just after SOO finishes, as a result my guess is Walters, but it's only guess.

Go Dogs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Kevin Walters ruled himself out of the Titans job so it will be interesting to see if they have interest in Holbrook. This could force the Dogs hand now.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely the wouldn't fall for the trap of not having a replacement ready to go? I don't swallow the media spin that the assistant coaches Burt and Hodges will take over for the rest of the season. Too convenient that it's just after SOO finishes, as a result my guess is Walters, but it's only guess.
Heaps of teams who sack their coach let the assistant coaches do the coaching until the next season.

Maybe Holbrook is the new coach, but he hasn't arrived in Australia yet.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin Walters ruled himself out of the Titans job so it will be interesting to see if they have interest in Holbrook. This could force the Dogs hand now.
You mention forcing our hand now,is that in regards to terminating Pays contract 18 months early
Or acting on Holbrook

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You mention forcing our hand now,is that in regards to terminating Pays contract 18 months early
Or acting on Holbrook
Both but that’s only if we are actually after Holbrook and if the Titans are after him too. I guess we will find out over the next few weeks.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I highly doubt he would go to Souths, If Holbrook signs with us.
Holbrook signing with us is a long long way from happening... everyone getting excited the moment a player is linked to us

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both but that’s only if we are actually after Holbrook and if the Titans are after him too. I guess we will find out over the next few weeks.
Yeah that’s fair enough
From what I’ve been reading Holbrook said an announcement shouldn’t be to far away
Interesting times ahead of us

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holbrook signing with us is a long long way from happening... everyone getting excited the moment a player is linked to us
Of course our board is phucked ..What were we thinking...thanks for bringing us back to reality!!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Ill be filthy if the board fuck this up. If there is any truth to the assistant coach shit to pay then they have for sure ended their reign.

Sack pay, sign Holbrook now before titans Fucking do especially now Walters is out of the running by saying no

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word is he's going to Titans.
Walters will 'definitely not be there' apparantly.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be filthy if the board fuck this up. If there is any truth to the assistant coach shit to pay then they have for sure ended their reign.

Sack pay, sign Holbrook now before titans Fucking do especially now Walters is out of the running by saying no
Sounds like we are at the same odds as "winx" for phucking up the deal .....seriously you send someone all way to the UK, to.phuck up the deal first .....then come back saying we were building relationships with player managers . .

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats the bet our board has no intention of replacing pay fmd if so they will be very lucky to be re elected

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we are at the same odds as "winx" for phucking up the deal .....seriously you send someone all way to the UK, to.phuck up the deal first .....then come back saying we were building relationships with player managers . .
Why the hell would the club spill their guts on contract talks to the likes of Weidler and Rothfield?

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I doubt he’ll take the job at the titans, fuck this board are calling for there own sacking if it happens.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol relax this board will be out of a job in Feb, let's see how much they want this job

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol relax this board will be out of a job in Feb, let's see how much they want this job
Lol... and who replaces em mate... you shouldn’t want that to happen... you want us to be the next parramatta eels