News Half a million people pledge to storm Area 51 to 'see them aliens’

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I believe in UFO's, but it's just secret government military aircraft testing. They link aliens to Unidentified Flying Objects probably to cover up the aircraft or scare people.

If I were developing military aircraft for war, I wouldn't want anyone snooping around.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe in UFO's, but it's just secret government military aircraft testing. They link aliens to Unidentified Flying Objects probably to cover up the aircraft or scare people.

If I were developing military aircraft for war, I wouldn't want anyone snooping around.
I think with how limitless space and time is, chances are likely theres other forms of intelligent life out there.

I reckon theres other planets with humans and organisms similar to us.

Think Men in black?
Makes sense that aliens would walk amongst us,especially in Jew York!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think with how limitless space and time is, chances are likely theres other forms of intelligent life out there.

I reckon theres other planets with humans and organisms similar to us.

Think Men in black?
Makes sense that aliens would walk amongst us,especially in Jew York!
I just think if there were aliens And they were intelligent and have the technology to reach Earth, they would of already taken over this shitty planet.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just think if there were aliens And they were intelligent and have the technology to reach Earth, they would of already taken over this shitty planet.
As I stated on the 1st page. I'm with Frank Zappa.
If there is intelligent life?
They've already surveyed us, seen how stupid and destructive we are and just stay away.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As I stated on the 1st page. I'm with Frank Zappa.
If there is intelligent life?
They've already surveyed us, seen how stupid and destructive we are and just stay away.
Lol he could be spot on.

We could be just an infestation of cockroaches on a worthless planet and they just think "fuck that!" Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol he could be spot on.

We could be just an infestation of cockroaches on a worthless planet and they just think "fuck that!" Lol
I wish Zappa were still alive.
We could do with his help and wisdom right now!

I hope he has put a curse on his kids for letting Lady gaga buy his home!

I would if I were famous and my kids sold my old art incubator to a talentless hack transexual!

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
1- are aliens real? yep, they are everywhere
2- where do they come from exactly? NRL Headquarters
3- what they are doing on earth? holiday
4- what fuels their space craft? coil
5- How does M Mbye keep getting paid as a professional footy player with his skill set?
he's an Alien (m Mbye)
LOL, Sorry I could help myself

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Actually I reckon (as Assassin said) it's just being used for experiemental weaponary and aircraft/drones.

Back really early in the day, anyone around who happened to see such planes (like the F117 for example), would have wondered what this strange shaped thing was flying through the sky, and lead to thinking "aliens".

Given how vast an expansive the universe is, who knows if there are other planets out there. It's one of those questions that we will never be able to answer anyway, given space is near infinite.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually I reckon (as Assassin said) it's just being used for experiemental weaponary and aircraft/drones.

Back really early in the day, anyone around who happened to see such planes (like the F117 for example), would have wondered what this strange shaped thing was flying through the sky, and lead to thinking "aliens".

Given how vast an expansive the universe is, who knows if there are other planets out there. It's one of those questions that we will never be able to answer anyway, given space is near infinite.
Nasa scientists claim they find 1-3 Earth like planets daily or weekly or something like that?

They have definitely discovered planets that are similar to ours but they have stupid names like be44.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I wish Zappa were still alive.
We could do with his help and wisdom right now!

I hope he has put a curse on his kids for letting Lady gaga buy his home!

I would if I were famous and my kids sold my old art incubator to a talentless hack transexual!
The dude loved his smokes and never went to a dentist or sought medical treatment when he was almost dying, by the time he finally got too it, it was sadly too late. He also believed drugs were evil and tobacco was a healthy herbal substance, such a strange cat but extremely committed and an enormously talented genius who is very much missed to this day

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The dude loved his smokes and never went to a dentist or sought medical treatment when he was almost dying, by the time he finally got too it, it was sadly too late. He also believed drugs were evil and tobacco was a healthy herbal substance, such a strange cat but extremely committed and an enormously talented genius who is very much missed to this day
He was against drugs because of those corporate hipster fucks on coke!
Corporate hipster fucks give caine a bad name.

I agree with Marilyn Manson that drugs are not for everyone.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
These yanks speak with a funny accent don't you think?
Lol there’s nutters in every country
But 90% of world sightings etc are from the u.s.a
And by the way, the other witness,s never seen the car picked up etc
But seen a strange light from the nearest town after the family got back to town
Pretty piss poor effort in the telling of the story, so in actual fact no one seen the knowles car get picked up etc
But when they got into town a truck driver said he seen a weird light out in the horizon from in town.....
Love how reporters try n make a story to sell a paper
@Armchair critic

Last edited:

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They could storm platform 3 at Wynyard and see the Asians