Tips For First Time Posters

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you are an registered non poster or unregistered reader of the Kennel, here are some tips.

1. Choose cool name and avatar as you are judged by this, human nature.

2. Introduce yourself in the section for introductions as this will give others some context of your posts.

3. Don’t be afraid to voice your opinion as yours is just as important and valid as any other.

4. Be able to support your opinion with further posts after being questioned.

5. Treat others with respect and you will be treated the same.

6. Must be able to post as though you are the Dogs coach, captain, recruitment manager, board member, player, player manager, referee and NRL boss in addition to a supporter.

7. Explore all areas of the Kennel as there is much more than footy discussed.

8. A sense of humor helps as there are some witty bastards here.

9. Post likes, agree, funny or love when appropriate as everybody loves recognition, human nature.

10. Don’t take posts to heart as most people are just taking the piss.

11. You will find it is more enjoyable when involved and the Kennel is nothing without posters and it welcomes new blood.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
12. Don't treat the place like Facebook. Put some effort into your threads if you are creating them, or mods will remove them.
13. You missing Indiandog.
14. Don't troll.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
15: Don't make up some BS rumour that such & such a player is coming to the Dogs. (99.99% they aren't)

Oh I have a source blah blah blah

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
15: Don't make up some BS rumour that such & such a player is coming to the Dogs. (99.99% they aren't)

Oh I have a source blah blah blah
And that my friends is the best suggestion I’ve seen

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be a realist , say what you mean and don’t CARE what others think of your opinion.. weather they agree, disagree or vice versa!!! And of corse RESPECT each and everyone, or learn too lol..!!!

There used to be an optimistic button... BUT Don’t worry about the rainbow if your opinion doesn’t match someone else’s.. as it no longer exists :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: just a little info for any newbie..!!

Last edited:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
16. Try not to make spelling errors when defending your posts or people will use that spelling error to destroy you

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't troll?

Dear god... what's happened to you all? You used to be cool man!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There used to be an optimistic button... BUT Don’t worry about the rainbow if your opinion doesn’t match someone else’s.. as it no longer exists :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: just a little info for any newbie..!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaha, I just noticed that it was removed. Me thinks you and horsey boi could have had something to do with that :tearsofjoy::laughing:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I only noticed it gone, after reading your post.

Horsey & co will be in meltdown.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
My only suggestion would be don't take it to seriously , have a bit of fun , be nice to your mother and Do be careful with thread nameing (Dave Holland) or you may never live it down.
But hey have a "crack" and enjoy.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Be a realist , say what you mean and don’t CARE what others think of your opinion.. weather they agree, disagree or vice versa!!! And of corse RESPECT each and everyone, or learn too lol..!!!

Be a realist, but done be a Realist90. We have too many of those already.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
16. Try not to make spelling errors when defending your posts or people will use that spelling error to destroy you
17. Be confident. Maybe your favourite Hooker will come out of retirement and return to the club

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Number 6 is the most true.

I remember when I used to be a die hard bulldogs supporter and thought I knew what was best for the club?

I was on the money with Jonathan Thurston though.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bwahahahahahahahahaha, I just noticed that it was removed. Me thinks you and horsey boi could have had something to do with that :tearsofjoy::laughing:
No way!! I never used that button hardly ever lol.. not until he started giving me the rainbow for everything I posted.. then an only then did I start returning the favour. I must have 40+ rainbows from horse lol, i mean how childish an overkill!!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
17. Be confident. Maybe your favourite Hooker will come out of retirement and return to the club
I saw my favorite Hooker last week in Kmart
God I hope she dosnt come out of retirement

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
18. Don't impose your shitty rules onto me.
19. Don't start threads with generic questions where you can simply say what you wanted to say in a similarly existing thread.
20. Yes, I realise the irony of my post.