Other News Source Bulldogs to try lure Brisbane hooker Jake Turpin to Belmore

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is random but on the topic of hookers lol, back in the 2014 grand final I can't believe we played Moses mbye at hooker when Ennis was out while we had Damien fucking cook running around In reserves lol, it makes you throw up thinking about it lol

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is random but on the topic of hookers lol, back in the 2014 grand final I can't believe we played Moses mbye at hooker when Ennis was out while we had Damien fucking cook running around In reserves lol, it makes you throw up thinking about it lol
That guy can sweet talk himself into any team or contract

Look at his victims

Hasler
Pay
Bennett (2017 All Stars)
Cleary
Maguire
Walters

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa played for his next contract well tonight. Is our club that dumb?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hope not... Wayde Egan having to share hooking duties a lot lately with Kenny. We should try snatch him instead if possible

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Lichaa and JMK keep playing this well for the rest of the year don't be surprised if this jhooking combo gets a 1 year extension.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If Lichaa and JMK keep playing this well for the rest of the year don't be surprised if this jhooking combo gets a 1 year extension.
He's certainly still in the clubs plans at the moment.

More of Lichaa like last night and people will be okay I reckon. I think complacency is his biggest issue. 12 months contract only imho.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

More of Lichaa like last night and people will be okay I reckon. I think complacency is his biggest issue. 12 months contract only imho.
Oh only 1 yr. I still want improvement though.. I want to see this kid make breaks from dummy half.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep 100% if Lichaa plays this way for the rest of the season I would definitely be thinking about an extension, the one guy I think we should let go is Montoya, he's as dumb as a stump and almost butchered a try by not passing to Meaney when he had him on his outside and an easy run under the sticks, Holland would have passed.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lichaa has to be released by the end of the season. If the club let's him con them into another extension when he's not even playing well that right now, he's just not as shit as usual, then next year will be just as bad as every other year with Lichaa at the club.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lichaa has to be released by the end of the season. If the club let's him con them into another extension when he's not even playing well that right now, he's just not as shit as usual, then next year will be just as bad as every other year with Lichaa at the club.
Andersons love lichaa he will probably get another 3 year deal

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Match payments only... no contract... only way to make him play like last night

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon if jmk was coached properly he could be a real good hooker

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep 100% if Lichaa plays this way for the rest of the season I would definitely be thinking about an extension, the one guy I think we should let go is Montoya, he's as dumb as a stump and almost butchered a try by not passing to Meaney when he had him on his outside and an easy run under the sticks, Holland would have passed.
There isn't anyone decent in the market besides Issac Luke. (Too old)
Offer Lichaa a 1 year contract with another season in the clubs favour if he performs well.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There isn't anyone decent in the market besides Issac Luke. (Too old)
Offer Lichaa a 1 year contract with another season in the clubs favour if he performs well.
Wow..
I think id rather any of
Jazz tevanga
Segyaro
Woolford
Little
Rein
Robson
Etc before id sign lichaa