Canterbury (NSW) Cup - Round 17 - Team and Game Discussion

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yileen Gordon has come on as an interchange. Wow...seems like 10 years ago he was with us.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blacktown get the win and keep us in second!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Was like a Bulldogs reunion out there LOL

Blacktown: Anderson, Hodko, Perrett, Saunders, Williams (and Suli has played for them in CC as well).
Souths: Dodd, Gordon.

I reckon you'd be able to make a complete side based on all the ex Bulldogs in Canterbury Cup (a befitting name :D ).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Bro what’s your take on jake pitovao?
Javvier Pitovao?

He's one of the young pups coming through the system (like Roumanos, Kuresa, Seumenutafa, etc)

He'll either progress on like Kalache, or fall away like Jake Kamire, or Jesse Martin.

Tough to say at the moment.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro what’s your take on jake pitovao?
I rate him he has a really nice off load and runs a good hard line. He looks really good in Flegg but haven’t seen much of him in CCup yet as he only got a few mins in the games I have watched him. We are absolutely stacked with young backrowers coming through.

JPitz13

Waterboy
Reaction score
I rate him he has a really nice off load and runs a good hard line. He looks really good in Flegg but haven’t seen much of him in CCup yet as he only got a few mins in the games I have watched him. We are absolutely stacked with young backrowers coming through.
Was at the game on Friday, he made the difference of winning the game when he came on. Took the first hit up in the first seconds of getting on. Had high energy and work load for the time he was on.
Back in NZ this kid will play 80mins easy, does all the 1% really well and tough. Great line runner and off loads, but known for his defense in NZ.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was at the game on Friday, he made the difference of winning the game when he came on. Took the first hit up in the first seconds of getting on. Had high energy and work load for the time he was on.
Back in NZ this kid will play 80mins easy, does all the 1% really well and tough. Great line runner and off loads, but known for his defense in NZ.
Good to hear! He’s always looked solid in defence. The best thing about him in CCup is that he doesn’t look overawed at all. He could be looking at NRL this time
next year if he continues on like this.

JPitz13

Waterboy
Reaction score
Good to hear! He’s always looked solid in defence. The best thing about him in CCup is that he doesn’t look overawed at all. He could be looking at NRL this time
next year if he continues on like this.
Yes, hope so for the kid. He works hard and is always harder when living and playing in another country. Braden Uele is another kid that is doing well at the Sharks from NZ and wasn't looked at from the Warriors.