Opinion Reimis Smith

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's just the tip of the ice berg with him. He's got potential to be one of the best wingers in the game.

He needs to get more involved in the attack and Pay/halves have to find ways to get him more involved in attack.

For a team that struggles for points we should bomb to his side a lot more then we do hes phenomenal in the air.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good player done some impressive things in FG.. like our other backs he just needs to be more consistent with his work rate every week like carting it up on sets from our kick returns etc..

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I just want him getting the ball more. As much as I've been frustrated with the lack of ball and attention he's gotten out there, he's gotta go looking for it as well.

Crazy to think he debuted a few years ago, scored 2 tries in that debut and then didn't see him again until last year!

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got everything, size, speed and skills. Need to make sure we lock him up for a long time

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He always gets us a penalty coming out of our end every game. Good to have someone who fights for a quick play the ball

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m kind of feeling sorry for him cause his side hardly get the ball in good position so I think they need to spread the ball evenly

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I just want him getting the ball more. As much as I've been frustrated with the lack of ball and attention he's gotten out there, he's gotta go looking for it as well.

Crazy to think he debuted a few years ago, scored 2 tries in that debut and then didn't see him again until last year!
IKR he’s s really good winger I can see him with 100 tries for us in no time

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And our strike side with Smith and hoppa get more tries but the other side gets the ball more

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Massive potential this kid, glad to have him apart of our club, very impressed!!

Hope we retain him.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And our strike side with Smith and hoppa get more tries but the other side gets the ball more
That is dean pays strategy.

He puts the potent attack on one side. But he confuses the defence by attacking the other side ;)

It’s like reverse psychology :p lol. Worked well so far :sweatsmile:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But in all seriousness one of the very few first grade material players in our line up. Should hold his head high this year. Hopefully the club gives him his worth and the kid sticks around for a premiership. Great potential and great prospect moving forward.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
He's definitely worth keeping and persisting with. We just need him to be more involved coz he def has a lot of strike.
Our backline isn't too shabby with DWZ, Hoppa and Smith there. Brian Kelly would be a nice addition and he'd be quite cheap if we cant snap up a superstar such as Latrell.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For me he’s still a ‘high potential’ player rather than the star we’re craving in our back line.
He needs some better players around him and a coach that can tap into his value in our wing and get on the end of some decent footy inside him.
Needs to keep working though and it’s really important we pay him what he’s worth, no more no less.

Alex Hunter

Dog4Life
Reaction score
I liked his involvement last night but we need more. He’s a big body and needs to come in off his wing and hit it up more. Fergo like...

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He could be the next Ferguson. Just needs to build his body up more.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Coggers kicking close to the line is on point. He did this in Canterbury Cup (landing them on a dime).

About time he's brought that part of his game into the NRL.

Malla

Reaction score
Has amazing potential but he won't ever reach that potential with the halves we have.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great player. Like others have pointed out, needs to get a bit more involved and come looking for the ball. 14runs for 117m is good but I think he could be pulling figures like hoppa who had 25runs for 235m.