Round 17 Injuries - Tolman and Sue

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
What happened to him didn’t even sign the team song.

ozdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just wondering what happened to Tolman tonight?

I can’t recall seeing him in the 2nd half tonight and I must say we looked a hell of a lot better without him getting in the way when we were attacking inside the knights half.

When was the last game we scored 3 tries in the 2nd half?

Also noticed him not joining in on the team song in the sheds tonight.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn’t keen on celebrating after the 4th tackle hit up got toned down a little tonight

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He took one for the team and sat on the bench

He looked salty when the boys were hugging at full time

Angry he didn’t get his stats tonight

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Must be bad for him to go off

Reactions: DT

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just wondering what happened to Tolman tonight?

I can’t recall seeing him in the 2nd half tonight and I must say we looked a hell of a lot better without him getting in the way when we were attacking inside the knights half.

When was the last game we scored 3 tries in the 2nd half?

Also noticed him not joining in on the team song in the sheds tonight.
When was the last time we played against 12 men.....

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tolman a solid player our dummy half needs to use him as a decoy in attacking situations blame the hooker. Grimaldi was similar to him back when we were on top but he never got the ball 10 meters out lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting lineup coming next week.. No NSW Cup either.

I'd call up Kalache and Ogden.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't wish injury on anyone but the second half without Tolman should be a wake up call about how much he gets in the way.
I tend to agree with that comment but I also noticed when it got close at the end after Napa stuffed up again that I was looking for Tolman to settle things down which was the first time I noticed he was off...strange hey

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tend to agree with that comment but I also noticed when it got close at the end after Napa stuffed up again that I was looking for Tolman to settle things down which was the first time I noticed he was off...strange hey
I knew he was Missing early thought pay might of been getting few mi utes in the other boys
We did need him that last 10 to settle it down with old head then Napa knocked on lol
I nearly fell of the lounge

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Napa played some big minutes and looked gassed. Agreed, Tolman just gets in the way. I've always said he should be on the bench and only come on in the last 15mins of each half to shore up our defense in the middle.

hackenbush

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't mind TOLMAN playing big minutes, each team needs some hard working toilers who allow their impact players to be fresher. It just his game management when NOT to take one of his settlers. Finucan is a great example of a TOLMAN mould of player who does not hinder the momentum of the attack

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hmmm interesting lineup coming next week.. No NSW Cup either.

I'd call up Kalache and Ogden.
Don't have much confidence in Kalache defending in the big leagues just yet ay.. He's a great prospect but I think he and Roumanos should get their debuts next year.

Obvious choice would be Fualalo but I would love to see RFM on the bench and in the middle.