Next week team

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa is too slow and so predictable they knew exactly where he was going.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even with injuries surely Chris Smith gets dropped to reggies. He was shocking last night and was a huge reason the Knights dominated the ruck early. He made 23 tackles and missed 8 that’s just not good enough when he provides very little impact with the ball.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As others have said. RFM and Ogden in for Sue, Tolman.
Chris Smith out not sure why he’s there, Jackson to lock RFM and CHN edges. Bring in Kalache for a run.

When Foran is back be interesting.

Out of interest of Meany gets dropped who else can kick? Wouldn’t mind seeing Okonbur or Katoa on that wing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Even with injuries surely Chris Smith gets dropped to reggies. He was shocking last night and was a huge reason the Knights dominated the ruck early. He made 23 tackles and missed 8 that’s just not good enough when he provides very little impact with the ball.
Yet Pay complimented Smith during the presser....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As others have said. RFM and Ogden in for Sue, Tolman.
Chris Smith out not sure why he’s there, Jackson to lock RFM and CHN edges. Bring in Kalache for a run.

When Foran is back be interesting.

Out of interest of Meany gets dropped who else can kick? Wouldn’t mind seeing Okonbur or Katoa on that wing
Wakeham is a goal kicker

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yet Pay complimented Smith during the presser....
I saw that! What could Pay have possibly seen to earn praise? He did make one good chase on a kick in the second half to force a drop out but apart from that the rest was garbage.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Okunbor
3. Montoya
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Cogger
8. Faulolo
9. Lichaa
10. Ogden
11. Rfm
12. Chn
13. Jackson

14. Jmk
15. Renouf
16. Elliott
17. Napa

Napa Smith 16 missed tackles between the two of them not good enough. If Tolman is fit then Napa dropped. Napa needs a reality check. Id love to give Wakeham another go but we need a dominant half next to him.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’d have Okunbor in for Meaney. But is Meaney in the team now for GK? Can’t think of who else could kick. Martin gone, Holland in reserve grade. Foran can’t. Wakeham can but doubt he’ll play if Foran is fit.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Crighton / Montoya / Holland
3. Montoya / Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Cogger / Wakeham
8. Napa
9. Lichaa
10. Ogden
11. RFM
12. CHN
13. Jack

14. Jmk
15. Renouf
16. Elliott
17. Fualalo

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people keep picking Jackson at lock?
Pay will not pick him there.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was pretty good last night. Aggressive in attack and defense I liked it. Thought it was one of his best games. Seemed to follow DWZ in running it as hard as possible. Hopefully a few more will follow suit.
Was doing that before he got dropped for the 3rd time too :p

So chances are he is out of the team for next week :sweatsmile:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have no idea how he starts. I’m a big fan. But he is an impact player off the bench. A come on and fuck things up in 20 mins type.

If anything he should be coming on 10 before the half. Smashing people in defence and having a few big runs. Playing the first 10 of the second half then going off.

Not to pay bash. But some of these selections are head scratches for sure.

But then again I like the team better without RFM in it. So give me Chris smith over him anytime.

Durie1986

Banned
Reaction score
1 DWZ
2. Holland
3. Montoya
4. Hoppa
5. Smith
6. Wakeham
7. Cogger
8. Ogden
9. Lichaa
10. Napa
11. Jackson
12. CHN
13. Kalache

14. Fualolo
15. JMK
16. Toomaga
17. Elliot

I’d like to see that team. I think Kalache deserves an opportunity to bring his energy. He is a very good tackling forward and won’t miss the tackles Smith missed.

Holland in for Meaney and taking over the goal kicking. Holland is strong and has a great offload.

Ive retained Montoya but honestly he is a shocking player. Lewis would be a great option to replace him if fit.

Chris Smith is another shocking player. He is barely reserve grade standard. He can’t be in the first grade team.

I think Lichaa needs to play 80 but stay on as a defensive lock whilst JMK has a 25 min stint as hooker.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
1. Dwz
2. Okonbur
3. Montoya
4.hoppa
5. Smith
6.foran
7. Cogger/lewis
8. Napa
9.lichaa
10. Ogden
11. Chn
12. Rfm
13. Jackson
14. Elliot
15. Renoff
16. Kalache
17. King

Tolamn and sue injured. Even start toomaga and bring Napa off the bench
napa is shit send him back to the roorters always a roorter in my eyes keep cogger at 7 he won us the game with his kick for remis and wakeham as well we dont need injury prone foran