Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is a completely different beast in Cup.. either he just hasn't had the runs in first grade to find his groove yet or he is a professional reserve grader.
He seemed to find his groove in the second half. He should get another shot. If Elliot and Chris Smith get continuous shots, then its only fair Toomanga gets another one.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Chill out bro
Jeeeezz...
Nah he's suppose to be an origin front rower, got dropped and responded in the worst way possible... dude needs to take his career and our club more seriously.

GirthGorilla

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nah he's suppose to be an origin front rower, got dropped and responded in the worst way possible... dude needs to take his career and our club more seriously.
He's havin a laugh after a win, what do u expect from him? Kick stones around.
He didn't light the stadium up but he wasn't as bad as most make it out.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What was the go with JMK when he cane on. Where was he playing. We looked a lot more dangerous with Cogger, Wakeham, Lichaa and jMK on the same time.
We play a bit quicker when JMK brings that speed in

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What was the go with JMK when he cane on. Where was he playing. We looked a lot more dangerous with Cogger, Wakeham, Lichaa and jMK on the same time.
We play a bit quicker when JMK brings that speed in
I think they just threw JMK in at lock because of the injuries to Tolman and Sue. It was more out of necessity then any planning but it did give us some speed and mobility.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m
Hoping you’re a very attractive female with some plastic work done in all the right places
Ps which suburb Bourke st?
For the sake of humanity I'm going to have to renege.
Bourke street is in Melbourne's CBD it has a pedestrian mall.

54435787_10157148034669948_2840972994874966016_o.jpg

Only young ladies like this should honor my foolish bet.....for the sake of humanity.

Great win by the boys!! The shots of Dean Pay in the coaches box, I thought they would have to take him out on a stretcher.

As bulldogs supporters last three seasons we all know what that's about.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is Montoya the king of the bombed try?

He should have gotten the ball down in the first half but grounded it on a Knights player foot then he made a absolute meal of setting up Meaney off the kick before Hoppa's try.

He has done it numerous times through out his career too!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
My player ratings after sleeping on the result
DWZ 8
Meaney 5
Montoya 6
Hopoate 9
Reimis 6
Wakeham 6
Cogger 7
Tolman N/A
Lichaa 7
Napa 6
CHN 8
Jackson 7
Smith 5

JMK 5
Sue N/A
Toomaga 5
Elliott 7

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our developing players, and we have plenty, should not be disheartened being asked to hone their skills in Canterbury cup. Our reserve grade is a good team with a winning culture. Some real benefits getting the small things right in a game that is 10% slower. In the right environment, which is nurturing they should return to the NRL more confident players