Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Napa’s drop ball could have cost us the game. Napa seems to have a brain that is too slow for the game. His name scaringly describes his slow decision making. He often looks asleep on the field. That mistake he made was simply because he decided to look at the opposition when he only had one job to do - catch the ball and move forward with momentum. I hope Pay has a good talk to him about doing the basics right.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dare I say it our hooker was great tonight too bad he only puts in when season is over
Extremely chummy back slapping and laughing from Pay with Lichaa after the game...looks like the sucker is gonna fall for it again :(

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s going down - no Dean Pay at the press conference!

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Napa is a fucking wanker... anyone else listening to Sammy Thaidays interview with him. Dudes not a bulldog in my eyes.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Missed what happened to Tolman. Is he injured? Only played 18mins.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa played well tonight.

His stint in reserves has paid off.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
What did he say ??
Couldn't talk properly, just laughed about the knock on and said he was trying to keep our fans on the edge of our seats etc. dude just comes across like he doesn't give a fuck... and it honestly shows in his game

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Napa’s drop ball could have cost us the game. Napa seems to have a brain that is too slow for the game. His name scaringly describes his slow decision making. He often looks asleep on the field. That mistake he made was simply because he decided to look at the opposition when he only had one job to do - catch the ball and move forward with momentum. I hope Pay has a good talk to him about doing the basics right.
Napa needs to drop some weight and work on his fitness, leg drive and discipline. He has a nice short passing game on him and has the occasional run that can cause trouble due to some odd footwork and him running at the right spaces. Just shits me that we bought him when he was never the bloke we needed to buy.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If theres any consolation I've had to go out and won't be able to watch the absolute hiding we are about to get till later (or simply not bother when I see the score).
upload_2019-7-12_22-42-48.png

Well that worked out just fine didn't it..

Does this mean I'm relegated to watching EGDER ? Every Game DELAYED Every Round?

Funny story.... so last Knights game I was out as well and promised myself "I won't check score and watch it later". I finished up early where I was and decided "Game must be over easily by now". Tuned in and we were behind 10-16 vs the Knights at like 60 minute mark. By time I got home we'd lost 10-22.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dont know what the hell has happened to Hopa but keep going man he played well tonight
Hoppa has consistently been one of our better players with the odd shit game here and there. When he came back from Mormon mission and joined Parra, he was very, very poor and the Parra fans wanted to linch him as he didn't play for 2yrs and he was getting $800K but was woeful. Since he came to us, he has slowly got better and better. He is starting to get back to his best like he was at Manly. For me, he is a definite keeper but Floptoya is still a dud like he was when he made his debut. We need a left centre if DWZ is our long term fullback and Meaney is not the answer for fullback or winger. Get Latrell and you have a great back 5....

1. DWZ
2, ??? / Crichton
3. Mitchell
4. Hoppa
5. Smith

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD I can’t believe people are getting sucked into the lichaa bullshit again if we resign that fucking spud again that’ll do me