DWZ appreciation thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh he was very good, would be nice if he had the ball playing ability that you need from top fullbacks today. If you could merge him and Hoppa then you'd have probably one of the best players in the game.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Runs.hard... Something we haven't seen at no 1... lifts the team spirit everytime he does it...
Karmichael Hunt used to run the ball back.this way many years ago... not many full backs do this... certainly a breath of fresh air watching him play

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Can we just appreciate how hard he runs the ball at the line, hope every player follows his example
Best Buy in a long time
Reminds me of that cronulla kid of a former player/coach (Lang or something with long hair) that used to run 100 miles return and get knocked the fuck out.

Reaction score
agreed. aggressive running such a sight for sore eyes, used to be common in a dogs jumper, good to see it back after a long time missing.

just need more in the squad to get inspired to hit it harder

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
It's crazy what just some simple running with intent can do. That podge Napa could learn a little bit.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He's about 5 levels above every other player we have!
Like I said in the match thread, he has confidence in his own ability and belief in himself, that's why he looks a step above most of our players and plays at pace and reacts fast to what's happing on field. Bloke dropped the ball with a kick return yet his very next run he goes just a hard, doubt any other player in our side would bounce back like that. Some confidence and belief would do a hell of a lot to the rest of our players, hopefully these back to back wins give them some.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I appreciate that he came to us when he could have gone to other teams which are better placed.

He really gives 100%, plenty of others could follow his example and show pride in the jersey and he's only 3 games in.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I am very happy with him. He isn’t a super star but fuck it’s good to have someone who busts his ass every week and gives it it all but also has talent