Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lichaa has actually improved his running and passing game. Still annoying to watch at times though !

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Those fans up there are fucked. So racist! Went to couple games up there and got called Lebo and wog all types of shit. Clearly I’m not Lebanese or wog and they should’nt have to put up with that crap too! Shit knights fans
Mate, they are the worst in the League. Taught me a few words over the years that I didn't know and from the way they said them not nice words either...To top it all off most of them from the Grannies that attend their games.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Fitting to win this week too coz i got bulldogs number plates on my car 2 days ago. My plates have a 100% win record.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont know what the hell has happened to Hopa but keep going man he played well tonight

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lichaa has actually improved his running and passing game. Still annoying to watch at times though !
It’s two steps forward one step back with him. There was a play in the second half where the whole backline was set towards the left and there was only one or two players to his right and he went right! In saying that he did play very well tonight.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bye bye spoon, the Dogs are back, no lacking the will to win.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Titans sacking their coach on Monday (in other news)

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Those fans up there are fucked. So racist! Went to couple games up there and got called Lebo and wog all types of shit. Clearly I’m not Lebanese or wog and they should’nt have to put up with that crap too! Shit knights fans
Got asked what type of car I stole to get to the game last visit. Clearly worthy fans of being the next NRL darlings who can do fuck all wrong

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Feels good to get some distance between us and the spoon

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam Elliott was VERY good off the bench. Probably the first good game I have seen him play in 2 years.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa not the CH9 man of the match... CHN was good but Will was shafted there
CHN's line speed was probably the reason the Knights forwards didn't completely dominate in that first half and probably kept us in the game. Backed it up with some good attack.

I agree Hoppa did have a cracker game.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Starting to think jacko should be our 13, laterally he is too slow now and tends to try and make tackles with his arms more than his shoulders due to getting caught out on the edge, maybe thats why they bought stimpson
11 stimpson
12 chn
13 jacko ?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate, they are the worst in the League. Taught me a few words over the years that I didn't know and from the way they said them not nice words either...To top it all off most of them from the Grannies that attend their games.
Yep I agree grannies and hill billies

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Without gavet sinbin do we win??
Probably. If shit changed Napa probably doesnt lose the ball on his line either to make it look close. We were the better team. Hasnt happened much this year.