Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He applied for and accepted the job as our coach for 2018/2019, either a huge mistake or an extremely brave decision. Other coaches either didn't apply and/or passed when they saw the real situation.

Go Dogs
Dymock applied

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don’t care about other teams I only care about the Bulldogs

He is a shit coach

We are a laughing stock on his watch

‘Bring the madness’

‘Eyes up footy’

Lmao
Still can't believe people are defending him and doing mental gymnastics to try and do so. Obviously blinded by Pay the player rather than Pay the coach.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are wasting your good time to try and convince the people on here that the problem is not the coach.
The absolute problem is the distinct lack of football ability in the team. Holbrook wont make one bit of difference with this team.
He will need to rebuild to his liking and that puts us back by probably two years.
Pretty sure he took over a struggling St. Helens team half way through the season and got them to 4th that year then top side next year and this year.

Banned
Reaction score
Can't speak in regards to SBW and Klemmer, but Shrek and Willie talk (to me anyway) like they still have Bulldogs at heart.

Go Dogs
Maybe they can take a more active role within the club then as prior playing legends?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You are wasting your good time to try and convince the people on here that the problem is not the coach.
The absolute problem is the distinct lack of football ability in the team. Holbrook wont make one bit of difference with this team.
He will need to rebuild to his liking and that puts us back by probably two years.
Back 2 years please. We have the cash coming up for 2021... allowing Pay to waste it by signing the wrong players is the biggest danger facing the club

aymz maz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Titans board have a meeting on Monday. I reckon they’ll go big on hoolbrook or Walters

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Pay doing wonders for young Ogden career poor dude doesn’t know if he coming or going

Must feel like he’s walking on egg shells all week
Pay has done this all year with his pack. Elliot and Smith survive but mariner, CHN and Ogden get fucked around. He chops and changes like its PlayStation

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Deadset is dead fucking pay gone get with Adam idiot after this game? Fucking woeful *****.

Cogger is a flop too

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Triple.M saying Walter's.new.coach for tits
Seems that way, of course no one is happy after an origin loss. But Walters body language gave me the vibe that it was his last series

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems that way, of course no one is happy after an origin loss. But Walters body language gave me the vibe that it was his last series
On 360 he said no club had approached him and he was enjoying QLD coaching which is a full year job etc etc etc

Of course that was the day after losing origin

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Back 2 years please. We have the cash coming up for 2021... allowing Pay to waste it by signing the wrong players is the biggest danger facing the club
So signing CHN was wrong was it ........... interesting.
So signing DWZ was also wrong then ........... I think you will have trouble getting anyone to agree with you.
So signing Cogger, that was wrong too ........ maybe not.

Sure, not every signing works out, but we seem to have hit a few good ones.

Go Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think it's becoming obvious by tonights game against the Knights that the team isn't as bad as you reckon so it's not that...the buck stops with the coach when you're also rans.