Props

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
100% right, all the muppets & rugby league illiterates shitting on Napa. The fact is he’s an impact player.
At the Roosters they had the luxury of a 120+kg front rower JWH who can punch out 80 quality minutes;add to that Taukeiaho & Tetavano and gives you the luxury of the impact & intimidation of a Napa brought on in 15minute stints. At the Bulldogs Napa & Tolman, Sue Fualalo who wouldn’t make the top 5 props at any other NRL club & you can understand Napa is Berk g poorly utilised. Ogden is great but we need a big body - I would be targeting J Tamou for 2 seasons to help develop young guns Toomaga & Ogden. I would also sign Andrew McCollough for 2 seasons while developing young Zac Hetherington.
Would love Christian Welch but he comes with a hefty price tag.
Yeah that’s all I’m trying to say is he was damaging as an impact player hopefully we can make the necessary signings to get him back to that. Agree we really need a seasoned big body to help the young ones coming through. 2021 we will have plenty of cap space but I think we need to try and get somebody to leave a year early on their deal and come to us next year. Sadly not many of our current forwards would start at other clubs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100% right, all the muppets & rugby league illiterates shitting on Napa. The fact is he’s an impact player.
At the Roosters they had the luxury of a 120+kg front rower JWH who can punch out 80 quality minutes;add to that Taukeiaho & Tetavano and gives you the luxury of the impact & intimidation of a Napa brought on in 15minute stints. At the Bulldogs Napa & Tolman, Sue Fualalo who wouldn’t make the top 5 props at any other NRL club & you can understand Napa is Berk g poorly utilised. Ogden is great but we need a big body - I would be targeting J Tamou for 2 seasons to help develop young guns Toomaga & Ogden. I would also sign Andrew McCollough for 2 seasons while developing young Zac Hetherington.
Would love Christian Welch but he comes with a hefty price tag.
Haha what a load of garbage. "Impact forward" bahahaha. He got relegated to the bench because all the other props were better than him, simple as that. Don't twist it into some other BS. He's dead average, awful fucking signing and always was.

Also lol @ JWH playing 80 minutes. He has done it like once in recent history and averages about 50 minutes a game. Fancy calling other illiterate and using this as some sort of defence. Roosters are fucking laughing at us for taking Napa off their hands and are happily paying the youngsters a fraction of what Napa costs to do the job.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa impressed Qld so much they dropped him. Napa impressed the roosters so much they let him go. We seem to go for slops a lot these days