TPJ & Lodge Re-Sign with Broncos

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both have supposedly re-signed with Brisbane. TPJ reportedly at 600k a year and Lodge at 700k.

Despite his shit season and flaws, 600k for Pangai Jnr compared to 550k for Napa just further illustrates how bad the Napa signing was with the potential and ability TPJ has in comparison. Let them waste 700k a season for someone as overrated as Lodge.

They have nearly $2 million a season locked up in Haas, Lodge and TPJ. Where does this leave Brisbane? Will they just re-sign everyone else because they have no cap or would someone like Fifita next year be a chance of moving on?

I'd say it's the former... It's suspicious that both Lodge and TPJ didn't truly test the market when there would have been interest from lots of other clubs....

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds like when the Roosters sign players and theyre on, insert low amount here--->

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both have supposedly re-signed with Brisbane. TPJ reportedly at 600k a year and Lodge at 700k.

Despite his shit season and flaws, 600k for Pangai Jnr compared to 550k for Napa just further illustrates how bad the Napa signing was with the potential and ability TPJ has in comparison. Let them waste 700k a season for someone as overrated as Lodge.

They have nearly $2 million a season locked up in Haas, Lodge and TPJ. Where does this leave Brisbane? Will they just re-sign everyone else because they have no cap or would someone like Fifita next year be a chance of moving on?

I'd say it's the former... It's suspicious that both Lodge and TPJ didn't truly test the market when there would have been interest from lots of other clubs....
Agree, Lodge is not worth that.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
TPJ @ 600k depresses me...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On what planet is Lodge worth more than TPJ. FFS, how good would it have been to get him here. Them TPA's are the kicker up that way.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nappa salary been reported as $2mill over 3 years.. people at the club have said thats accurate..

Club was desperate for a prop after releasing Klemmer hence the panic buy..

Dud signing, i never rated Nappa..his nos were always poor at the roosters and he has never consistently performed ..

Hes only useful as a bench forward to play off the back of a good starting pack..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d take Napa at 500k then lodge on 700k personally

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
FFS LODGE $700,000??? That's a HUGE upgrade from the $85,000 he's on now!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Similar story at the Rorter$.. Brisbane have a natural advantage of having the city to themsleves.. the Rorter$ do worse in a city competing with 8 other teams

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Similar story at the Rorter$.. Brisbane have a natural advantage of having the city to themsleves.. the Rorter$ do worse in a city competing with 8 other teams
The whole third party system is completely corrupt. Abolish that and publish the salaries like they do in every other professional league.

I don't know why the other clubs put up with it and don't grow a pair of balls to expose the whole rotten system and threaten to start their own league.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You do know he upgraded before.

He re-signed in Dec 2018 for 2 years.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know why the other clubs put up with it and don't grow a pair of balls to expose the whole rotten system and threaten to start their own league.
Will the Dogs win games in the other league. (highly doubtful) :p

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Will the Dogs win games in the other league. (highly doubtful) :p
The Broncos would be wooden spooners every year in the cheaters league. You may even be wooden spooners this year the way things are going! People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Broncos would be wooden spooners every year in the cheaters league. You may even be wooden spooners this year the way things are going! People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
And your point is.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hope he's paid the full amount compensation to those people in NY he bashed and terrorised...and hasn't dudded them with a low settlement crying that he can't afford it.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The whole third party system is completely corrupt. Abolish that and publish the salaries like they do in every other professional league.

Lodge is a little corrupt :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: