Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Worth noting:- Brett Kimmorley & his manager enjoying lunch at the Club today. The penny has finally dropped! Holbrook & now Kimmorley recruiting quality coaching staff to “aid” Pay for next season.
If you build it, they will come.....
Noddy should have always been kept in the coaching staff

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe Noddy is coming to assist our halves.

Or maybe just had the hunger for a nice chinese meal.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe Noddy is coming to assist our halves.

Or maybe just had the hunger for a nice chinese meal.
There are plenty of nice Chinese eateries in the shire,
The most famous being poison Pete’s,everyone knows
Something very suspicious about this story
He is a very good man.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you trying to say that pay is staying in some capacity
The way I see it- Pay will see out his contract with Holbrook and/or Kimmorley his assistants for next season. This will hold us in good stead in gauging the improvement in the roster over the next season & will also bring much needed leverage/credential in recruitment. BTW,BK’s manager also has some of the best talent (establishment & up and coming )in his stable....

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The way I see it- Pay will see our his contract with Holbrook and/or Kimmorley his assistants for next season. This will hold us on good stead in gauging the improvement in the roster over the next season & will also bring credential in recruitment. BTW BK’s manager also has some of the best talent (establishment & up and coming )in his stable....
Sounds absolutely shit. Pay is garbage.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The way I see it- Pay will see our his contract with Holbrook and/or Kimmorley his assistants for next season. This will hold us on good stead in gauging the improvement in the roster over the next season & will also bring credential in recruitment. BTW BK’s manager also has some of the best talent (establishment & up and coming )in his stable....
Nobody will come to play second fiddle to pay. It's either Pay steps down, or takes on another role within the club for a year till his contract is over.

I wonder if Pay could assist with recruitment?

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody will come to play second fiddle to pay. It's either Pay steps down, or takes on another role within the club for a year till his contract is over.

I wonder if Pay could assist with recruitment?
What was Pay doing before FG coach/coaching?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well if he is staying on, he can't be on the training field or in the dressing sheds anywhere near the players.

Asst to Chris Anderson?

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kimmorley would be a welcome addition. His experience would be invaluable for our halves

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah I can't see any situation working with Pay still near the coaching unless he agrees to be assistant. Maybe he could be a forwards coach and get back to what he knows in regards to running hard and tackling hard?

For the life of me I could not see Hoolbrook moving from his current set up to be an assistant to a struggling Coach of a wooden spoon team for a year.

The other reason I can't see the club doing it would be that they would be affectively conceding next year aswell instead of actually trying to improve and coming better then last again. No way would the fan base allow us to just sit there and struggle while Hoolbrook assistant coaches.