Props

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
LMAO open your YouTube app and have a proper look he’s nothing like Tolman. He was pretty good for large parts at the roosters cause they didn’t need him for big minutes. He was a genuinely intimidating forward he just doesn’t have the big engine and we need a forward to get us over the add line who can play big minutes.
He was, now he isn't. He was an impact bench player for the Roosters and is a luxury player at his best, which is is nowhere near. I'm sure he's trying, just he was a panic signing and has turned out to be a flop so far. Yes he had 1-2 good games at the start of the season. I honesty rather Fualalo over him, whatever that says.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
He was, now he isn't. He was an impact bench player for the Roosters and is a luxury player at his best, which is is nowhere near. I'm sure he's trying, just he was a panic signing and has turned out to be a flop so far. Yes he had 1-2 good games at the start of the season. I honesty rather Fualalo over him, whatever that says.
He isn’t now cause we don’t have the forwards around him that’s my point and Hes been injured as well. Fualalo is borderline first grader..

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lachlan Timm from the Dragon would be a good pick up - not sure if he has been resigned by the Dragons for 2020 but he looks ready for NRL and is metre eater

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
LMAO open your YouTube app and have a proper look he’s nothing like Tolman. He was pretty good for large parts at the roosters cause they didn’t need him for big minutes. He was a genuinely intimidating forward he just doesn’t have the big engine and we need a forward to get us over the add line who can play big minutes.
Dont forget they have JWH as an enforcer too so Napa didnt have to do much. Was never the no.1 man like he is expected here.

Also had a good hooker and halves that gave him quality ball.

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fonua-Blake is the man we need. Young and aggressive and scarily hasn't reached his prime. Only need to be careful that he doesn't drop off and get lazy here and that is up to the coach and staff to get right.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we can get Tolman cheap I would have him as he is valued experience for an inexperienced side like us

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Dont forget they have JWH as an enforcer too so Napa didnt have to do much. Was never the no.1 man like he is expected here.

Also had a good hooker and halves that gave him quality ball.
100% .... if we had some meter eaters in the front row he could concentrate more on doing the damaging stuff like he used to. Hopefully a marque prop signing is not too far off we really need it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
100% .... if we had some meter eaters in the front row he could concentrate more on doing the damaging stuff like he used to. Hopefully a marque prop signing is not too far off we really need it.
Like sitting on the bench while the other 3 props do all the real work?

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Napa is a fat fuck, awful signing.
I fucking hated the idea of signing him too... then I went through a faze of where I tried to convince myself he was good, but I can't do that anymore, the dude is just puss

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We definitely need a dominant prop to compete in the NRL but hooker is the priority for next year because we can probably only sign one established player under the cap. Even our halves will improve with a decent dummy half.

Napa isn't the man to lead our pack - even at the Roosters he was always the second fiddle enforcer, never the main man. Hopefully To'omaga can develop into a genuine FG prop in the next 18 months.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO there is some rippers on there... not sure my comments about Napa are worthy of that prestigious club.. In my opinion he was quite damaging at the roosters at times and if we make some good signings in the front row which I’m sure everybody would welcome then we will hopefully see Napa Make a bigger impact.
100% right, all the muppets & rugby league illiterates shitting on Napa. The fact is he’s an impact player.
At the Roosters they had the luxury of a 120+kg front rower JWH who can punch out 80 quality minutes;add to that Taukeiaho & Tetavano and gives you the luxury of the impact & intimidation of a Napa brought on in 15minute stints. At the Bulldogs Napa & Tolman, Sue Fualalo who wouldn’t make the top 5 props at any other NRL club & you can understand Napa is Berk g poorly utilised. Ogden is great but we need a big body - I would be targeting J Tamou for 2 seasons to help develop young guns Toomaga & Ogden. I would also sign Andrew McCollough for 2 seasons while developing young Zac Hetherington.
Would love Christian Welch but he comes with a hefty price tag.