Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watch him make their attack just that bit more unsensational

Blues by 16

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye could sell ice bags to an eskimo. Can't believe he is playing origin. Couldn't care less though. It's been rorted for years so if I watch 2 minutes of the series it'll be because I've lost my tv remote.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel that it’ll the 3rd game, Moses will show the world how much of an imposter he really is. The gig is up!!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watch him make their attack just that bit more unsensational

Blues by 16
Blues by anything will be enough :grinning: help us wrap it up mbye !!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Late first half: Hey, I won't pass to oates who would then be a 50/50 chance to score, I'll take the tackle and we'll be 100% chance to not score.
Late second half: I'll try and milk a penalty rather than play the ball quick and give (probably) dce a shot at field goal and win the game.
Today: who gives a fuck, my bank balance is fuckin big anyhows.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
and the cherry on top... Pearce puts Trbojevic on the outside of Mbye in the dying seconds with a not particularly impressive pass (i was certain it would be intercepted) which releases Ferguson down the wing and in trying to recover and close down the attack, Mbye slips over in front of Tedesco who scores the match winner

Mbye is athletic and nothing more and probably the most over priced footballer since Carl Webb

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
and the cherry on top... Pearce puts Trbojevic on the outside of Mbye in the dying seconds with a not particularly impressive pass (i was certain it would be intercepted) which releases Ferguson down the wing and in trying to recover and close down the attack, Mbye slips over in front of Tedesco who scores the match winner

Mbye is athletic and nothing more and probably the most over priced footballer since Carl Webb
I hope now that QLD selectors see Mbye as nothing but a myth... actually... scratch that. I hope they select him next year so NSW win again.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really can't understand the fication QLD had over Halfbacks playing centre. Gagai should've been moved to centre with Feldt brought onto the Wing.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Yeah, that slip was hilarious! Many on here have thought that about Mbye for a long time yet there was a few staunch supporters, apparently he creates some “assists” and he has also been doing this at the Tigers....again apparently.

He’s just shit, move on.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mbye is the least committed team player of all time.. Has no heart just there for the money and fat ego

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He blew the game for qld. Bombed 2 tries by not passing it to Oates. He is shithouse

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Mbye was average last night. Very average.

Our match winning try was only possible because Mbye came forward an extra 2-3 metres compared to the rest of the defensive line. This let NSW get around the outside.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye was average last night. Very average.

Our match winning try was only possible because Mbye came forward an extra 2-3 metres compared to the rest of the defensive line. This let NSW get around the outside.
And then turned and chased like an old woman. After bombing trys and fucking around. Dce would of kicked that field goal imo if he just played the ball. Queensland could of won that game, mbye cost them big time. Suck shit.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And then turned and chased like an old woman. After bombing trys and fucking around. Dce would of kicked that field goal imo if he just played the ball. Queensland could of won that game, mbye cost them big time. Suck shit.
Watching Mbye in the replay for that last try is comical. Hope QLD’s loyalty remains