Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Ohh ffs, just let it go.

But you can't do that can you?
the fact that you just need to prove to everyone that you know everything and just can't be wrong itch is just too much, like a tick that you just can't control.I feel sorry for you, champ

MO flogs

#stop posting twin tosser
You do know twin turbo is 67 years old take it easy on him.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Amen..!!!! Chimp, your the champ ;)

Mo Flogs (hard)
Twin tosser (indeed)
Go dogs (bloody oath)

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Cheers scooob.

Congrats to the blues, two series wins in a row. Those dirty queenslanders are done and dusted, its time for our dynasty again 8-)

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ohh ffs, just let it go.

But you can't do that can you?
the fact that you just need to prove to everyone that you know everything and just can't be wrong itch is just too much, like a tick that you just can't control.I feel sorry for you, champ

MO flogs

#stop posting twin tosser
Okay just got home from S.O.O. ,great night strange game lol.Just my take on this thread...I have spoken with both Dutch and Reims and neither know why or have had explained to them why they were split up at the start of the year.Dutchy was told he was starting left side and that was it.As a professional he accepted what he was told and did what he had to do.I could go on about how they feel about it now but proof is in the pudding as they say. P.S. they get along great and are good friends

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers scooob.

Congrats to the blues, two series wins in a row. Those dirty queenslanders are done and dusted, its time for our dynasty again 8-)
Always welcome chimp, and I agree with you about the dirty Maroons.!!

And hey.. NZ just beat India in the cwc semi final, so my country makes it to the Final :hearteyes: so if Aussie can beat England tomorrow, then it will be nz v aus FINAL

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Always welcome chimp, and I agree with you about the dirty Maroons.!!

And hey.. NZ just beat India in the cwc semi final, so my country makes it to the Final :hearteyes: so if Aussie can beat England tomorrow, then it will be nz v aus FINAL
Just finished the game now (found out who won thanks to a mate who spoilt it for me, I usually watch delayed on fox)
a mixed bag of emotions, proud of the boys for the win but disappointed too, we should have pumped them with at least 4 butchered tries and the reffing was abysmal, makes perfect sense Sutton is the nrl's best ref, shows how fucked the game is!! . Still great to get the win.

I don't follow the cricket and would rather watch grass grow but go Australia!! :sweatsmile:

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Okay just got home from S.O.O. ,great night strange game lol.Just my take on this thread...I have spoken with both Dutch and Reims and neither know why or have had explained to them why they were split up at the start of the year.Dutchy was told he was starting left side and that was it.As a professional he accepted what he was told and did what he had to do.I could go on about how they feel about it now but proof is in the pudding as they say. P.S. they get along great and are good friends
How about that, someone asked and got an answer, amazing, who would have thought it was possible to actually talk to a player. Well done.

Go Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
pompous - affectedly and irritatingly grand, solemn, or self-important.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Glad they spoke to you. I am sure we would off won a lot more games this season as that was the best combo we had for ages. Disgraceful

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Glad they spoke to you. I am sure we would off won a lot more games this season as that was the best combo we had for ages. Disgraceful
It's so blatantly obvious except Dean Pay. Inept.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He’s pretty much a clone of Jarod Crocker can kick goals, score tries, set up them

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's so blatantly obvious except Dean Pay. Inept.
Yes we all know what Pay keeps saying , it’s a young team and their improving, well these two guys have achieved what he wanted and he dumps their combination. His scratching his head wondering how they can win yet he breaks up a wining combination.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It has been my experience that Holland is actually quite open to talking to fans and since it seems you guys obviously have no idea how to actually go about talking to a player, how about I ask on your behalf. It's not like it's a secret squirrel question or something about his personal life, I'm sure I can phrase it appropriately, a humorous approach usually works. Settle a bet for us Dutchy, a mate of mine recons you and Smithy don't get on anymore and that why you are on opposite sides of the field this year? Might elicit a response, I'll let you know how it goes..

Go Dogs
It was just a bit of a joke TT,
I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable asking a player about what positions he prefers
The guys are really good these days but have noticed they seem slightly guarded in conversations
There are some people on this forum with good footy smarts which makes interesting reading
Lighten up a bit.
Go Bulldogs

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
It was just a bit of a joke TT,
I personally wouldn’t feel comfortable asking a player about what positions he prefers
The guys are really good these days but have noticed they seem slightly guarded in conversations
There are some people on this forum with good footy smarts which makes interesting reading
Lighten up a bit.
Go Bulldogs
It's all in the approach, plus of course the subject. I just keep in light, humorous, no grilling and avoid the personal stuff, they always seem to open up a lot when talking about the game, training, the crazy stuff other players get up to etc. If I lightened up any more I'd float away.

Go Dogs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes we all know what Pay keeps saying , it’s a young team and their improving, well these two guys have achieved what he wanted and he dumps their combination. His scratching his head wondering how they can win yet he breaks up a wining combination.
But surely, surely some other Dogs official or dressing shed hanger oner has said something? It's not just ridiculous at this stage of the team's season but true idiocy not to revert to something that worked...the stats would be there to back up 2018.

It proves Pay is a bone head.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Kerrod Holland isn’t a dangerous player in any position

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This should make me happy but it just pisses me off that Pay broke up the combo.
Absolutely, completely ridiculous and I've probably said it a million times lol. I just can't understand how you look at these two, look at our team and make mass changes almost weekly and still not give them a shot together?

Status
Not open for further replies.