Kerrod Holland ranks most dangerous centre in 2018 for creating line breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do you mean Holland didn't make Origin like he said he would? Where's Nasheed when you need him?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
An idea from left field, why not ask Holland next time you see him why he isn't playing on Smiths side (or vice versa)? Just maybe he knows what the real reason is.

Go Dogs
Good idea. I'll just drive over to his house now and ask him. I'm sure the reason couldn't possibly be that Pay has no clue.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good idea. I'll just drive over to his house now and ask him. I'm sure the reason couldn't possibly be that Pay has no clue.
You don’t haven’t put yourself out that much,
Just look up the White Pages and call him at home
I’m sure he’d love to chat.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
You don’t haven’t put yourself out that much,
Just look up the White Pages and call him at home
I’m sure he’d love to chat.
It has been my experience that Holland is actually quite open to talking to fans and since it seems you guys obviously have no idea how to actually go about talking to a player, how about I ask on your behalf. It's not like it's a secret squirrel question or something about his personal life, I'm sure I can phrase it appropriately, a humorous approach usually works. Settle a bet for us Dutchy, a mate of mine recons you and Smithy don't get on anymore and that why you are on opposite sides of the field this year? Might elicit a response, I'll let you know how it goes..

Go Dogs

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It has been my experience that Holland is actually quite open to talking to fans and since it seems you guys obviously have no idea how to actually go about talking to a player, how about I ask on your behalf. It's not like it's a secret squirrel question or something about his personal life, I'm sure I can phrase it appropriately, a humorous approach usually works. Settle a bet for us Dutchy, a mate of mine recons you and Smithy don't get on anymore and that why you are on opposite sides of the field this year? Might elicit a response, I'll let you know how it goes..

Go Dogs
So who banged who's missus?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Go Dogs
I'll leave the pestering and harassing of players to you. Do you think that the players are going to give intel on the inner workings of the team to random fans?

I've gotten to know a decent amount of players from different clubs quite well over the years and most are really easy to talk to. But I'd never ask them off the bat something about rumours or tactics or any footy talk really because I know they don't want to be annoyed by every person everywhere they go and they just want to be treated like regular dudes.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll leave the pestering and harassing of players to you. Do you think that the players are going to give intel on the inner workings of the team to random fans?
I've gotten to know a decent amount of players from different clubs quite well over the years and most are really easy to talk to. But I'd never ask them off the bat something about rumours or tactics or any footy talk really because I know they don't want to be annoyed by every person everywhere they go and they just want to be treated like regular dudes.
I respect players and coaches privacy just as I expect them to respect mine, but after a game, fan day or during a promotion for the team then I don't think it's out of place to talk about the team. Especially if it can be framed as a humorous question, mixed in with benign banter. At the end of the day they don't have to talk if they don't want to, no pressure, it's not a grilling, I'm not a journalist trying to trap them, just a friendly chat between a player and a fan. It's often not the subject but how you talk about it that generates a response.

"Regular dudes", so if you had 2 acquaintances that you always saw hanging out together and suddenly one didn't turn up, or hung around the other end of the bar, wouldn't you ask why?

Go Dogs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
"Regular dudes", so if you had 2 acquaintances that you always saw hanging out together and suddenly one didn't turn up, or hung around the other end of the bar, wouldn't you ask why?

Go Dogs
No. Because I don't know them, I wouldn't want to meddle and it's none of my business.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you mean Holland didn't make Origin like he said he would? Where's Nasheed when you need him?
Right here and following.

The truth of the matter is Holland has been misused, abused and stretched from pillar to post by this club.

Any other club bar the Tigers and Holland would be the NSW Centre this year in Latrells absence. Id put my life savings on it.

His willingness to be flexible for the team has been taken advantage of.
The only savinggrace here is he is playing in his natural osition in NSW Cup. where he dominated last season in the trials and when filling in

Going to do a big post on this matter when I have the time. Its honestly the worst case of mistreatment of a player by a club I have ever seen. Its been a nightmare for me personally, its so close to home being the bigget player abuse has been to Holland from the Dogs. It feels like the devil has been under my bed the whole time, so to speak.

Nasheed.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

The truth of the matter is Holland has been misused, abused and stretched from pillar to post by this club.

Any other club bar the Tigers and Holland would be the NSW Centre this year in Latrells absence. Id put my life savings on it.

The only savinggrace here is he is playing in his natural osition in NSW Cup. where he dominated last season in the trials and when filling in

Going to do a big post on this matter when I have the time. Its honestly the worst case of mistreatment of a player by a club I have ever seen. Its been a nightmare for me personally, its so close to home being the bigget player abuse has been to Holland from the Dogs. It feels like the devil has been under my bed the whole time, so to speak.

Nasheed.
Hey Nasheed ... long time mate. Hope things are good for ya !!

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Nasheed.
Hey Habib,

How was your trip to Taree with Choc, hooking up with Latrell and the fam?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What part of "2 acquaintances" did you miss?

Go Dogs
Kerrod Holland and Reimis Smith aren't your acquaintances or friends just because they talk to you and other fans at a function or training.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's try this thread again ................
No. Because I don't know them, I wouldn't want to meddle and it's none of my business.
What part of "2 acquaintances" did you miss?
Kerrod Holland and Reimis Smith aren't your acquaintances or friends just because they talk to you and other fans at a function or training.
The question was about your acquaintances, that's people that you know, drink with at the pub/club regularly and there is always the 2 of them hanging out together. Except one day just one of them turns up for the regular drink, surely common courtesy would dictate that you should really ask him if there is a something wrong with the one missing.

That's a pretty easy conversation to have with even a casual acquaintance.

Go Dogs

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Going to do a big post on this matter when I have the time. Its honestly the worst case of mistreatment of a player by a club I have ever seen
I can't wait for that.

Please tag me when you do, I truly love reading some of your posts

Absolute comedy gold.

Don't go getting yourself banned again dutchy

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Let's try this thread again ................

The question was about your acquaintances, that's people that you know, drink with at the pub/club regularly and there is always the 2 of them hanging out together. Except one day just one of them turns up for the regular drink, surely common courtesy would dictate that you should really ask him if there is a something wrong with the one missing.

That's a pretty easy conversation to have with even a casual acquaintance.

Go Dogs
Ohh ffs, just let it go.

But you can't do that can you?
the fact that you just need to prove to everyone that you know everything and just can't be wrong itch is just too much, like a tick that you just can't control.I feel sorry for you, champ

MO flogs

#stop posting twin tosser

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Someone who thinks they are always right but are, in fact, not right is often described as being cocksure.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ohh ffs, just let it go.

But you can't do that can you?
the fact that you just need to prove to everyone that you know everything and just can't be wrong itch is just too much, like a tick that you just can't control.I feel sorry for you, champ

MO flogs

#stop posting twin tosser
Amen..!!!! Chimp, your the champ ;)

Mo Flogs (hard)
Twin tosser (indeed)
Go dogs (bloody oath)

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.