Official Round 17 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Moral dilemma.. Crighton or Meaney... Sounds like Deano's a White chocolate man.
Whatever it is, Pay is clueless either way.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hopefully JMK comes into the side for Elliot or Smith. All shit but we remove a forward more mins for the other benchies

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't no who this Michael Blok is but seen the post on Facebook

@michaelblok26

@NRLKnights props Daniel Saifiti and David Klemmer just told me they WILL play on Friday night @knkxfm

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big celebrations being set up in Newcastle as Meaney is expected to score a try..As they should be because it’s the last place he did get over the line in first grade .Or am I mistaken.
Go flogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I don't no who this Michael Blok is but seen the post on Facebook

@michaelblok26

@NRLKnights props Daniel Saifiti and David Klemmer just told me they WILL play on Friday night @knkxfm
He writes for Big League and TelegraphSport sometimes, and works on League Unlimited.

To be honest I can't see it. Huge celebrations, a huge high of the win, and 2 day turnaround (when they are most likely in the finals this year). Too risky.

Same with Pearce.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He writes for Big League and TelegraphSport sometimes, and works on League Unlimited.

To be honest I can't see it. Huge celebrations, a huge high of the win, and 2 day turnaround (when they are most likely in the finals this year). Too risky.

Same with Pearce.
Doubt Klem will play, he got through quite abit of tough grunt work in that second half and in still carrying that wrist, Saifiti and Glasby I'd imagine will play as they hardly got much game time tonight

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It might be the crack talkin', but I reckon we are a smokey tomorrow night.

Dawain87

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Based off last nights game. Daniel Saifiti got only 22 minutes, Tim Glasby only 13 minutes. David Klemmer finished with 41 minutes.

They will play

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Based off last nights game. Daniel Saifiti got only 22 minutes, Tim Glasby only 13 minutes. David Klemmer finished with 41 minutes.

They will play
That was their minutes on-field. What about their minutes off-field with the after-party I hope the squad had? lol

Smirrors

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Newcastle need to consolidate their position in the 8. Would be silly to rest their players now. I'd expect them to play. But who cares. The boys need to fire up to have any chance.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Renouf is getting a crack which is good but still no Okunbor but his playing CC

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wondering if Pearce will play. He's named but played the full 80. Surely not?

Renouf is getting a crack which is good but still no Okunbor but his playing CC
The guy picked up a niggling foot injury the other week in CC, after returning from a break in his foot. Would be stupid to risk him and lose a winger mid game.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Same with Pearce.
What is the risk ?

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To me its too risky not to play them. There not sitting where melbourne is. They miss these 2 easy points it might come back to bite them. Id make sure of it. Rest them in a game your no hope of winning. They did not play a full game between the 3 forwards. And pearce was not involved like he is a newcastle. Glasby and saifiti would barely have a bruise to show.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What is the risk ?
Full impact of games isn't felt for a few days after. So playing on Wednesday night all the bumps and bruises won't come out until Friday.

Why would you risk your big game players on amatch you could win by sending your under 12s side out to play?