Cameron’s 400’th

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As unbearable as it might be, the reason why there's a wankfest about reaching 400 games is because it's a miraculous and rare accomplishment, especially at his position.

I get people's dislike of him but there really can't be any doubting his success, achievements and consistency at a high level.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Bloke is one of the best to ever play.

Yeh he is a grub. But shit.... as if no one here wouldnt love to have had him at our club at some stage in his career
Every supporter of any club would love to have the scabby shitbag playing for their club for the fact that the refs are shit-scared of the prick so he manipulates at least another 4 or 5 wins a season out of the spineless incompetents. Any club would find that helpful.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon hell play a year after next year hes soooo good i dont get all the hate,tall poppy syndrome

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Despite the knockers, love his attitude of wanting to maybe go another year because he loves playing.
Its because he loves himself, the money and the attention more so I think.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Even if so, his form still warrants him playing on so it's a mute point what his personal motive is.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if so, his form still warrants him playing on so it's a mute point what his personal motive is.
I'm not disputing his form or ability, he obviously still can play, the post I responded to was about his motives.
Everyone knows Cameron Smith is all about Cameron Smith, that's the point I was making.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not disputing his form or ability, he obviously still can play, the post I responded to was about his motives.
Everyone knows Cameron Smith is all about Cameron Smith, that's the point I was making.
All good mate.

Just shows maybe what it takes to succeed in the game at the highest level is to have a high ego, whether we like it or not.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All good mate.

Just shows maybe what it takes to succeed in the game at the highest level is to have a high ego, whether we like it or not.
Hard to argue with that.
Billy Slater is no different and I cant stand him either, but you can never discredit the fact that he is definitely one of the best to play.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The knockers say he loves himself he does nothing that acts like that sounds like tall poppies to me

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The knockers say he loves himself he does nothing that acts like that sounds like tall poppies to me
Far from it

I lost all respect for him after the way he acted with the Alex McKinnon incident....

Trying to blame Alex for his part in the tackle. The bloke is a grub and a whinger and believes he has the God given right to approach the ref on any/every decision to tactically slow down play or get his side future penalties

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinion, but the general consensus outside of Melbourne's deluded fans and the media wankfest (In my experience) is that he is an arrogant and self centred grub regardless of how good a player he is.

Bozzo

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Takes a super effort to achieve what he did.

Unfortunately I lost my respect for him the game of the Alex McKinnon incident. Just couldn't stand him after that.