No Source Clarkeys NRL “news” says Dogs are after Britt and Billy Brittain

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
These Facebook pages are really taking their bullshit to a whole new level. This one has literally pulled a name out of his ass and called it a poaching raid! 4621BEEA-D4F8-4817-B7FF-B8EB7ED07BF1.jpeg

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This guy likely completely made this up. Britt had been linked to us earlier in the season. He's okay but more of a backup calibre forward.

Brittain is pretty good and would be better than what we have at hooker but that isn't hard. He is a complete midget though and doesn't have the same speed of some other smaller hookers but he is a solid player.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He even admits he knows nothing of Brittain but a line earlier says officially

He deletes comments that call him out on bullshit or errors aswell. Dumb ****.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
dean britt most likely another one who is hes not interested after asking who our coach will be next year

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good work scoop.

Here's another of similar credibility...there's a whisper that anywhere from 0 to 30 of the Souths top 30 may or may not be linked to a move to the Dogs sometime between today and 2028.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This guy likely completely made this up. Britt had been linked to us earlier in the season. He's okay but more of a backup calibre forward.

Brittain is pretty good and would be better than what we have at hooker but that isn't hard. He is a complete midget though and doesn't have the same speed of some other smaller hookers but he is a solid player.
Saw both yesterday training at Redfern. Brittian goes alright, solid lil dh.

Britt looks and trains the same way he plays.. just a floppy *****.

You know who impressed me and throws into each drill.. Tracy.. kid works as hard as he plays.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

You know who impressed me and throws into each drill.. Tracy.. kid works as hard as he plays.
I'd take Brittain. Too bad the club probably won't take a look at him.

Tracey is a good player. Hopefully he can stay injury free because he's had no luck. He wont play FG there and because of his injuries he could be signed fairly cheaply. A two year deal that wouldn't affect the club cap wise if he was hurt would be great as he has a great running game and is tough.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Paul Pogba wants out of man united, I reckon we should go for him

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Tracey is a great little player. Would love to have him in our side. Issue is though I see seibold gunning hard for Walker (hence the Milford move to fullback) which means Souffs may opt to use Conner over Douehi

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Tracey looked like a poor mans Josh Reynolds. All energy no class.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tracey is a great little player. Would love to have him in our side. Issue is though I see seibold gunning hard for Walker (hence the Milford move to fullback) which means Souffs may opt to use Conner over Douehi
The Souths/Brisbane swaps are getting out of control. From what I've heard Seibold changes his mind every two weeks with his opinions on players because his advanced stats spit out some new info. And he can't communicate with anyone because he's like Rain Man but without the brains.

So I can see more players leaving Brisbane (hopefully Fifita and we somehow grab him) but not so many from Souths going to join him because he wasnt very well liked and rubbed people the wrong way. But I agree, Tracey would jump at a chance in FG anywhere.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tracey looked like a poor mans Josh Reynolds. All energy no class.
What class did Reynolds have though? Haha.

I agree that Tracey doesn't pass that well or offer much with kicking and vision. He's a traditional running 5/8th but is great at that and has less brain explosions than Josh. If he could be signed for 200k or so, he'd be worth a look and hope that a coach like Holbrook could get him to develop more skills.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What class did Reynolds have though? Haha.

I agree that Tracey doesn't pass that well or offer much with kicking and vision. He's a traditional running 5/8th but is great at that and has less brain explosions than Josh. If he could be signed for 200k or so, he'd be worth a look and hope that a coach like Holbrook could get him to develop more skills.
I meant as in he is the same as Reynolds. No actual skill.