Jimmy Dymock

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
News about Jimmy this morning about being a shock contender for the titans job
I saw that earlier. I'd say he's a long shot. There's also talk about Walters and Holbrook being in the mix.

Bennett is already talking himself up about coaching Queensland again if Walters gets the nod.

racin jason

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Loved Jimmy as a player but he is a plonker of a head coach. I can't believe that there are people that want him as a head coach. An assistant is all he will ever be good for.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I saw that earlier. I'd say he's a long shot. There's also talk about Walters and Holbrook being in the mix.

Bennett is already talking himself up about coaching Queensland again if Walters gets the nod.
If Walters loses on Wednesday he will get the ass and Bennett will get the job. By the sounds of Bennett, he thinks he knows QLD will lose and Walters will get the ass.

Meninga will sign Walters to the Titans, and in two years time (max), Broncos would of had enough of Seibold and there will be a coach swap with Seibold and Walters

Banned
Reaction score
If Walters loses on Wednesday he will get the ass and Bennett will get the job. By the sounds of Bennett, he thinks he knows QLD will lose and Walters will get the ass.

Meninga will sign Walters to the Titans, and in two years time (max), Broncos would of had enough of Seibold and there will be a coach swap with Seibold and Walters
You forgot the lotto numbers and to post your prediction in the right thread :grinning:

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You forgot the lotto numbers and to post your prediction in the right thread :grinning:
If i knew em, i wouldn't tell ya!

Why would someone split the winnings?

If you want a piece of advice from life experience than i will tell you, "Listen to your mother! She's way smarter than you"

That advice is on the house! ;)

Banned
Reaction score
If i knew em, i wouldn't tell ya!

Why would someone split the winnings?

If you want a piece of advice from life experience than i will tell you, "Listen to your mother! She's way smarter than you"

That advice is on the house! ;)
You're affording predictions upon everything else, so why not the Lotto numbers too whilst at it?
And I would share the numbers with someone if it means I could win.
50% of something is better than 0% of nothing, yet I guess I'm not a selfish egotistic narcissist like some...

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You're affording predictions upon everything else, so why not the Lotto numbers too whilst at it?
And I would share the numbers with someone if it means I could win.
50% of something is better than 0% of nothing, yet I guess I'm not a selfish egotistic narcissist like some...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would prefer a non rookie coach with experience at the top level either NRL or ESL (like Madge & Robinson) before they arrived..