It's Official - I'm Old

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok so I watched it last night (first 2 episodes) and it certainly was not what I expected. This whole idea of it being a kiddie show went out the window in the first minute when I thought that Nick blew his brains out with the gun. On top of that, there's a hit squad of 4 Italian Mafia brothers that get fooled by an assassin and killed, a hooker giving a lobster a bj, and a scary Santa that kidnaps kids. I was left in a state of... WTF? - and then in episode 2 where Nick was in an episode of Jerry Springer... I was so confused that I didn't know what to think. Yep... this show does that to ya. Nonetheless... I'm into now so this will be what I watch moving forward :grinning:

Now I didn't watch Game of Thrones, however the first 2 episodes of this show left me thinking that this show is far more interesting!
Seeing I always finish anything I start regarding movies and TV shows (I only bail if there is absolutely no redeeming quality like the walking dead, stuck it out for 8 years until I couldn't take anymore)

I should have done the same with game of thrones, I liked the first three seasons but it started to decline massively after that, by the time the series finished I was glad to be done with it.

I hope happy is around for a long time but knowing the networks, they'll pull it after two seasons, and replace it with something vomit inducing, most quality shows have a short life in this day and age of shitty reality tv and superhero dominated genres

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Seeing I always finish anything I start regarding movies and TV shows (I only bail if there is absolutely no redeeming quality like the walking dead, stuck it out for 8 years until I couldn't take anymore)

I should have done the same with game of thrones, I liked the first three seasons but it started to decline massively after that, by the time the series finished I was glad to be done with it.

I hope happy is around for a long time but knowing the networks, they'll pull it after two seasons, and replace it with something vomit inducing, most quality shows have a short life in this day and age of shitty reality tv and superhero dominated genres
I know what you mean mate. I’m a massive Criminal Minds fan and it started to take a massive slide downhill as soon as they started changing the original cast members. It got to the point where I couldn’t’ take it anymore and came close to pulling the plug. The only reason they reinstated them was because their ratings were going downhill so much that the show was within an inch of being cancelled. It’s onto it’s final season now, so we’ll see how it ends.

As for Happy, there shouldn’t be any justification to cancel it just yet given how good it’s doing. I’m already looking forward to the next few episodes!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OMG. I can't even fathom it. You know how you wouldn't look at Indian girls as hot until one who is a 10/10 suddenly comes along? This Godess is freaking MINT! The only thing I can fault her on is that she has a nose ring... it'd be better if it was a diamond rather than a hoop. But she's so damn hot that even I can see through that :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

I legitimately didn't see her at the station and I thought she would've avoided me... but the fact the she stopped and said Hi won her some extra points with me :D
Conversation is the first step to penetration :D

Wahesh

Reaction score
Conversation is the first step to penetration :D
Yeah I think her conversion over to my area will be a lot easier for her than it would be for me to transition into a household reeking of curry powder everyday. This chick is completely westernised in terms of dress, hair, food, and doesn't even hold an accent. If it wasn't for her skin you'd think she even Indian.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please give us updates if you meet your younger co-worker again.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I want to live in a world where I can use the internet and not know about stranger things.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a sucker for hot younger co-workers... problem is I work in a chinese sweatshop.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Please give us updates if you meet your younger co-worker again.
Ok.

Her group was looking for a table in the breakout room yesterday during lunch. I was just finishing up so offered them mine table - and they took it.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok.

Her group was looking for a table in the breakout room yesterday during lunch. I was just finishing up so offered them mine table - and they took it.
You need to infiltrate that group. Even if you're finishing up, you should've stuck around!

Wahesh

Reaction score
You need to infiltrate that group. Even if you're finishing up, you should've stuck around!
Yeah but infiltration will mount to nothing... they didn't get into Uni by being dumb, so if there's the slightest hint of me being a double agent, I'll be met with one of these...

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah but infiltration will mount to nothing... they didn't get into Uni by being dumb, so if there's the slightest hint of me being a double agent, I'll be met with one of these...
I've met a lot of dumb Uni students. Most just found themselves drunk nightly and in debt by the end of it haha

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Old in body, but on the bright side, you still have the mind of a 5 year old! :P

Wahesh

Reaction score
Old in body, but on the bright side, you still have the mind of a 5 year old! :P
Dude... I talk openly on this forum about how small my penis is. You're going to have to aim a lot higher if that's your attempt to insult me ;)