Props

Malla

Reaction score
I didn't want him from the start, had a bad feeling he'd be well below average, especially when replacing one of the best props in the game.

On a good day, a few good hits and an offload or two is all he's good for
That Tigers game was literally the best game he has had since that Souths game in 2016 lol. I have no clue how he made origin. Anyway, the good thing about him is he isn't on a lot of coin.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's always going to be a player that's established or up and coming that we can sign but what needs to be done is have a new coach first then build from that.
Sometimes it's good to get a player on a short term deal if he's already an established player and he's towards end of his career that can do the job while they can search for his replacement that can be long term signing. We need to get that winning culture back into the club.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Napa, tolman, ogden, fulalo, sue and to'omaga already at the club we don't need more props, hooker should be number 1 priority and a strike centre
They’re all garbage besides Napa

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I have no clue how he made origin.
Is it possible that maybe the Queensland Origin selectors think more highly of how Napa is playing than we (that includes me) do? Maybe our expectations of Napa are too high and their's are more realistic? Maybe they see what they want in his play and we don't see what we want?

Go Dogs

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it possible that maybe the Queensland Origin selectors think more highly of how Napa is playing than we (that includes me) do? Maybe our expectations of Napa are too high and their's are more realistic? Maybe they see what they want in his play and we don't see what we want?

Go Dogs
Dylan Napa has aiden tolman and 3 duds in reserve besides Ogden...

I say it time and time again, he ain’t no meter eater? You’re all expecting a David Klemmer, he ain’t that type of forward, you put a David Klemmer next to him or a Fifita type player you will see a nutcase Napa.. there’s a reason why he took on 3 burgess brothers himself and dominated em all and there is also a reason why nearly every player says when they see Napa in the defensive line they try and avoid him...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Dylan Napa has aiden tolman and 3 duds in reserve besides Ogden...

I say it time and time again, he ain’t no meter eater? You’re all expecting a David Klemmer, he ain’t that type of forward, you put a David Klemmer next to him or a Fifita type player you will see a nutcase Napa.. there’s a reason why he took on 3 burgess brothers himself and dominated em all and there is also a reason why nearly every player says when they see Napa in the defensive line they try and avoid him...
Napa is a fat fuck, awful signing.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like the club's focus is signing a prop, 4 good props is the key
Only a few years ago we had Graham, Klemmer, Kasiano & Tolman it kept us competitive.. but a lack of a great spine kept us from going the next level...

A very good 1, 6, 7, 9 is the key.. a good forward pack will only take you so far

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Napa has been such a disappointment.
Now that is an understatement! everyone new that before the **** even arrived at the club, Panic purchase all because of Klemmer leaving.... they would have been for better off using wha we already had and persevering until the right one came around IMO.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When you think you have enough forwards, buy another one.

- Some bloke

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Now that is an understatement! everyone new that before the **** even arrived at the club, Panic purchase all because of Klemmer leaving.... they would have been for better off using wha we already had and persevering until the right one came around IMO.
Most on here were fucking jerking off to Napa because I remember getting smashed when I said he was a terrible signing lol.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Napa, tolman, ogden, fulalo, sue and to'omaga already at the club we don't need more props, hooker should be number 1 priority and a strike centre
Agree ,you look at our firsts & our Reggie's our lack of quality centres is really noticeable,if our coach picked the right forwards,instead of Elliot fualalo,etc,