The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the womens national team brought in more money than the men so they are idiots for only asking for equal pay

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When these ***** attract money like the men sports THEN they can ask for equal pay.
Never will happen unless they enforce a tax. Men are physically superior to that of females. It’s just a scientific fact. So to see the absolute best of mankind in regards to physical prowesss you watch the males.
Inb4 “but but women are strong in ufc and can beat an untrained male” Ok that’s debatable but put Rhonda up against a male ufc fighter and she’ll be killed along with the fact that if you put a male fighter up against a non trained woman she’ll also be destroyed, so really that argument doesn’t hold any ground. Science

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Never will happen unless they enforce a tax. Men are physically superior to that of females. It’s just a scientific fact. So to see the absolute best of mankind in regards to physical prowesss you watch the males.
Inb4 “but but women are strong in ufc and can beat an untrained male” Ok yes but put Rhonda up against a male ufc fighter and she’ll be killed along with the fact that if you put a male fighter up against a non trained woman she’ll also be destroyed, so really that argument doesn’t hold any ground. Science
also if you are gay you watch the males

the physicality is only part of it though, for example messi is quick and agile but has poor overall physical attributes and is 170cm tall, you can easily find a female who has his exact same physicality so then a female could be the best soccer player in the world

but another advantage is that male competition is traditional and the rewards are much higher so more men compete harder to be the best and that makes them better

im one of the top tetris players in the world right now, but if the tetris governing body then started putting in $750,000 prizemoney for the winner of the tournament then a lot more people will get interested in tetris and I would be down to outside the top 100 ranked player, same thing happened to ronda rousey btw

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wtf is this fukn clown going on about. Get the fuck back in the kitchen... actually she looks like she would be a shit cook.

Seriously does she not understand that they don’t bring in $$$? People watch men’s sport because men are better in every single way. Even tap dancing I bet men are better and I don’t watch that type of sport. Idiot. Of course she doesn’t support trump, she doesn’t understand basic economics.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
On another note, I fuckin hate American sports fans. They are the most deluded dumb *****. “U S A, go America!!” Fat *****

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
'Special law' is not recognized in NSW and will not be acknowledged.
The mishandled fiasco needs to be addressed and the community upheaval apologized for.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
'Special law' is not recognized in NSW and will not be acknowledged.
The mishandled fiasco needs to be addressed and the community upheaval apologized for.
Come on Bob.
We all know the game is rigged!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Come on Bob.
We all know the game is rigged!
Yea but its too long in the tooth for them not to see the logic of ceasing their hostilities for the rest of the town's sanity.
Are they oblivious to the whinge athon they have created?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
FMD. Steven Seagal in his prime was Hard to Kill (1990) - and he played a man called Mason Storm who was almost killed when his home was invaded by a couple of crooked cops in 1983. Mason was then in a coma and woke up in 1990 and attempts to track-down his son (who escaped), and extract revenge on those who killed his wife.

Type 'Mason Storm' in a google image search now and see what the common result is!

:unamused:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
FMD. Steven Seagal in his prime was Hard to Kill (1990) - and he played a man called Mason Storm who was almost killed when his home was invaded by a couple of crooked cops in 1983. Mason was then in a coma and woke up in 1990 and attempts to track-down his son (who escaped), and extract revenge on those who killed his wife.

Type 'Mason Storm' in a google image search now and see what the common result is!

:unamused:
Out for justice is the best Segal movie!

That scene where the main antagonist puffs a pipe of crack then shoots the lady at point blank for having road rage.

That was class A drug propaganda right there.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Out for justice is the best Segal movie!

That scene where the main antagonist puffs a pipe of crack then shoots the lady at point blank for having road rage.

That was class A drug propaganda right there.
I love so many of his films. Out for Justice is up there with his others I like. Hard to Kill has a good storyline, and even Above the Law was a good film (his debut).

The Glimmer Man is one of my favorites as it's so bad, it's good.

Anyway... I love this scene from Out for Justice...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Parents won't agree with this post but I'm going to post anyway.

How come most parents on this planet look dumber than horse shit?

Especially young people.
They go on about how perfect they are but wheres the father?

Its not like all young Aussie men are at war?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Parents won't agree with this post but I'm going to post anyway.

How come most parents on this planet look dumber than horse shit?

Especially young people.
They go on about how perfect they are but wheres the father?

Its not like all young Aussie men are at war?
Societies a disgrace these days, everyone tries to be a big tough muthu fucker, cover themselves in ink and be better than the next mofo by calling everyone idiots.
Its kill or be killed, too much American gangsta TV.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Societies a disgrace these days, everyone tries to be a big tough muthu fucker, cover themselves in ink and be better than the next mofo by calling everyone idiots.
Its kill or be killed, too much American gangsta TV.
Those guys covered in ink.
I can see straight through them.

I will tell you what does make you tough though.
Having an older brother growing up who is 7 years older than you,who always beats you up and bullies you!

Made me tough, I was only a teenager but could push fully grown and developed adults around!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What grinds my gears on this day is the amount of stupid Paki men who drool over the white wimenz.

Listen here you Paki bastardos, even if you had a million dollars hanging out of your pants, a blonde hair,blue eyed woman with a nice figure still won't bat an eye at you!

Btw whats with non white people hating on white people but always wanting to fuck a white person?

My ex girlfriend said her mum hates white people, yet she mated with a blonde hair,blue eyed Polish guy!

Wahesh

Reaction score
What grinds my gears on this day is the amount of stupid Paki men who drool over the white wimenz.

Listen here you Paki bastardos, even if you had a million dollars hanging out of your pants, a blonde hair,blue eyed woman with a nice figure still won't bat an eye at you!

Btw whats with non white people hating on white people but always wanting to fuck a white person?

My ex girlfriend said her mum hates white people, yet she mated with a blonde hair,blue eyed Polish guy!
What about the other-way around... does an ethnic-Arab like myself have the right to mate with Indian/Paki women? There are so many that are coming into my good books lately :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the other-way around... does an ethnic-Arab like myself have the right to mate with Indian/Paki women? There are so many that are coming into my good books lately :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
Lebs will fuck anything with a heartbeat.

One of my friends wants to hook me up with a Lebanese woman from Guildford.

I'm not too sure about this one though?
She speaks proper Australian English unlike the girl I'm seeing currently but she smokes argyle and generally has at least 30 people over at her place.

NO THANKS!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lebs will fuck anything with a heartbeat.

One of my friends wants to hook me up with a Lebanese woman from Guildford.

I'm not too sure about this one though?
She speaks proper Australian English unlike the girl I'm seeing currently but she smokes argyle and generally has at least 30 people over at her place.

NO THANKS!
Meh... the only Lebanese girls I like are ones with self respect. I'm into good girls. I know that sounds bad but why on Earth would I want a materialistic plastic bitch? I'd love a chick who doesn't look as good (but has to look fairly decent), but has a great soul.

I actually got really put off Lebanese girls until I saw this one who works here that's great... but she's too young. Chances are if there's one closer to my age anywhere she'll already be taken.