Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw Buzz Rothfield has an article ini=on the DT website, but i can't access it. He refers to Pay's numbers being numbered, and a replacement has been singled out.

Can anyone with access confirm whether or not he's just repeating what has been stated on this forum?

Banned
Reaction score
I saw Buzz Rothfield has an article ini=on the DT website, but i can't access it. He refers to Pay's numbers being numbered, and a replacement has been singled out.

Can anyone with access confirm whether or not he's just repeating what has been stated on this forum?
Fuck Buzz Kent!
As for the DT, they think his driven is paywall worthy?
Bahahaha

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Holbrook was meant to sign an extended deal with St. Helens weeks ago, but they havent heard anything on that front yet, I’m assuming this delay is because of the bulldogs link hopefully, and St. Helens fans are getting real worried, they really want him to stay
With a record like his then bloody oath, they would be, but if the delay is because he signing with us .. then fucking sweet and lets hope it’s done !! We miss out to many times on players etc.. this may be the miracle we need!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

This is all the stupid old **** said.

SHOOSH III
THE Dogs are barking that St Helens coach Justin Holbrook will be at Canterbury at the end of the season. He used to be NSW Cup coach at Belmore. This is very strong mail.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Will be interesting what he says about it tomorrow night on nrl 360

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Fark I'm getting excited! Grace, Lomax and Thompson should come with him.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Rothfield haha, wasn't he saying Flanagan a few weeks ago.

Really hoping for some positive news on Holbrook soon.

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RB18 post on 7 June: Justin Holbrook has to replace Pay for the 2020 season.

Looks like it could be a good call, we’ll done if what is being reported is correct.

Banned
Reaction score
Rothfield haha, wasn't he saying Flanagan a few weeks ago.

Really hoping for some positive news on Holbrook soon.
Should be a bannable offence here for mentioning his and Kents name without blatant ridicule.
Useless parasites they are!