Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God no!

Barrett, Toovey, Brennan these guys are fucking spuds.

I’d be welcome to trying Holbrook it Flanagan. The other names floated about are woeful ideas.
Agree. Barrett couldn’t handle Manly. Can you imagine him at our club & the blowback from our supporters.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Information like this is like having a fucking tooth pulled, if you don’t want to reveal who it is, just don’t say anything....
Yeah I agree what’s the point of making a statement like that and not follow through
At the end of the day this is just an open forum,
Naming names won’t change a thing

Last edited:

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
God no!

Barrett, Toovey, Brennan these guys are fucking spuds.

I’d be welcome to trying Holbrook it Flanagan. The other names floated about are woeful ideas.
Barrett is a bad option all round. A close mate of mine is a sponser of Manly. He reckons at the end of season function last year he was crying in his speech and everyone at the function including players were cringing. You simply cant have an emotionally weak coach

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yeah I agree what’s the point of making a statement like that and not follow through
And the end of the day this is just an open forum,
Naming names won’t change a thing
Personally I think it's a "how good am I" opportunity. If you won't say, say nothing!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, last night i did my usual walk around Belmore Sportsground and Campsie, and I saw a very interesting fella walk down the front stairs along with Chris Anderson and Andrew Hill.

I think we might have landed our next coach.
This legit or bs? Name or hint at least?

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Buzz Rothfield reporting he has strong mail Holbrook will be at the dogs at the end of this year. Lol hi Buzz. Reading the kennel again

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Boozehound Rothfield does get good mail sometimes lets hope he’s got it right.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
You do realise you are being trolled.

He didn't see anyone and is just yanking everyones chain.
IMO if someone wants to chance their hand at making themselves look good by having "inside info" they should have to put it out their (all the info) or get a ban. None of this vague crap. Say what you have or don't, nothing in between!

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think ive yet to read a rumour on here thats come true yet. And rumours are not general information.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Buzz Rothfield reporting he has strong mail Holbrook will be at the dogs at the end of this year. Lol hi Buzz. Reading the kennel again
SHOOSH III
THE Dogs are barking that St Helens coach Justin Holbrook will be at Canterbury at the end of the season. He used to be NSW Cup coach at Belmore. This is very strong mail.

translation
SHUT THE FUCK UP
Someone on The Kennel reckons that St Helens coack Justin Holbrook will be at Canterbury at the end of the season. I just found out via The Kennel that used to be NSW Cup coach at Belmore. This is very strong manure.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I’d be happy to see Holbrook get a go. Then again I’d be happy to see my plant coach us ahead of dean!