doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Russian chics are so sexc except that they’d poison you for your money

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The site it came from is a joke so don't be too suprised. They recently had another one "sexiest accents" and rated Seth Effrikan as the tawp Ekkcent!
Yes I kind of gathered that but I was highlighting the erosion of nationality being based on countries.
Aussie's are being displaced, anyone who isn't aboriginal is only a custodian of Australia. If you're not aboriginal you are just a guest which pisses me off because where's the respect for the Caucasians who built the communities here and the host culture that provides opportunities that everybody from overseas feeds off? Instead you get people fresh off the boat telling Aussie's they're not worthy of calling this theirs because it's aboriginal land.. Well if it's aboriginal land they want then Fuck off and live under a tree somewhere and leave that centrelink package on the table of the house the guests have provided for you.

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yes I kind of gathered that but I was highlighting the erosion of nationality being based on countries.
Aussie's are being displaced, anyone who isn't aboriginal is only a custodian of Australia. If you're not aboriginal you are just a guest which pisses me off because where's the respect for the Caucasians who built the communities here and the host culture that provides opportunities that everybody from overseas feeds off? Instead you get people fresh off the boat telling Aussie's they're not worthy of calling this theirs because it's aboriginal land.. Well if it's aboriginal land they want then Fuck off and live under a tree somewhere and leave that centrelink package on the table of the house the guests have provided for you.
Exactly. That’s why in this country anytime someone asks a nationality they always reply with their background lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Get excited @Wolfmother its NAIDOC week!!! :D

I'm already bracing myself for it.. or maybe we should campaign have it banned or the date changed ... like all those who want Australia Day changed/banned.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Get excited @Wolfmother its NAIDOC week!!! :D

I'm already bracing myself for it.. or maybe we should campaign have it banned or the date changed ... like all those who want Australia Day changed/banned.
You’re an exception... but I know people who are 1/4 Aboriginal who claim to be proud indigenous people and DO NOT acknowledge the rest of their roots. They piss me off. I’m 1/4 Armenian but hardly ever bring it up... except when I’m drawing a USSR comparison to @ASSASSIN, @K E, and uncle Vladimir :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I know people who are 1/4 Aboriginal who claim to be proud indigenous people and DO NOT acknowledge the rest of their roots.
Just like I know 50% aboriginals (just as much something else as aboriginal) and they claim everything they can.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just like I know 50% aboriginals (just as much something else as aboriginal) and they claim everything they can.
I know people who are of indigenous heritage and don't claim the benefits theyre entitled to.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Reece Robinson is an exception - half Lebanese half Aboriginal and played for the Lebanon national team.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty sure I ranked Polish and Latvian women at the top?

Practically all of North and Eastern Europe is where you will find the worlds most attractive women.

Im an idiot I had a drunk Latvian woman hanging off me a few years back while I was working.
Very beautiful woman but she was pissing me off, she was drunk,broke one of her heels on her shoes and was having a cry to me about it.

I was having a bad night at work, I think I snapped at her and told her I didn't give a fuck about her stupid shoes?

After you have over 1000 women crying about sore feet, after hours of wearing impractical footwear it starts to get to you!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You cant really base hotness on nationalities, because alot of people are from X but living in Y.

Would you lump a white zimbabwean in with Zimbabwe? or England?

They are english heritage people with english surnames living in black times.

What you CAN do is rank people in terms of race.

Remember that every race has sub races and traits.

Russians are white and live next door to Estonians who are also white, who live next to Latvia who are also white but they all look different.

Latvians look like Lithuanians but have darker hair and tanned skin, estonians are blonde snowflake white with big blue round eyes, and Russians have a slavic look and more often than not dark hair.

You have jungle asians lie Thais against Chinese and you will pick them every time.

And people are simply lying to themselves or have a fetish if they say sub saharan african girls are he hottest. look at the 2016 Miss Finland scandal.

Thats how you rank hot. but it gets racial so people dont want to touch it.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Back in the single days, I had kicked off a bit of a European tour before finding the Mrs.

Had ticked off Swedish, German, Lithuanian and Russian. Australian, Brits, Kiwis and Americans don't come close to authentic mainland European.

All I'll say is god bless. lol

EDIT: Future Mrs is Singaporean/Chinese, so point out of all this is I love all women. hahaha

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Back in the single days, I had kicked off a bit of a European tour before finding the Mrs.

Had ticked off Swedish, German, Lithuanian and Russian. Australian, Brits, Kiwis and Americans don't come close to authentic mainland European.

All I'll say is god bless. lol

EDIT: Future Mrs is Singaporean/Chinese, so point out of all this is I love all women. hahaha
Your kids will just have asian features, say bye to the bloodline and all your familys lineage to now.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Your kids will just have asian features, say bye to the bloodline and all your familys lineage to now.
I love the mix! Plus she has very indistinct Asian features (Wavey hair, eyelids, dark skin etc.)

I can't see how Asian is going to overtake Maltese/Lebo/Syrian/Scottish. My bloodline is already fucked.

I'm already seeing it now. Tanned skin, curly hair, Asian with ginger pubes. lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As much as I love all women I would prefer to settle down with a woman who is closer to my racial make up.

I started a topic on this years back.
I don't think.its good to mix bloodlines too much?

I dated a halfcast racially confused girl.
Trust me and this is coming from a white guy.

Its no good for whitey to mix his DNA with other ethnic groups.

My old neighbours grandkids were mixed..oldest and youngest white and middle one tanned.

I asked the oldest one time why that is? And he told me because the middle brother is just a little nice guy

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a hard choice.

Swedish, Latvian, Japanese, Spanish. Just give me the smorgasbord