Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Holbrook, Hill and Coach Consolidated Mega Thread

GirthGorilla

Waterboy
Reaction score
Difference is that it isn't Holbrooks greatest achievement like Pay. Pay had fuck all experience managing a side at senior level and his only claim was coaching kids and following Stuart around as his assistant. Holbrook actually has some senior experience managing a side, previously worked at the club in the lower grades and has spent some time working under different coaches at different clubs.
Not only that, but pay coaching the u20s on a part time basis is not in the same category as a season hardened coach.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay needed to do some time as head coach in esl hes way out of his depth

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the Titans just joined the race according to the Terrorgraph. 20190705_080029.jpeg

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
As I said, if we don't sign him someone else will because with Brennan, Brown, Seibold, Green, McGregor and Kearney etc all on the hot seat a lot of clubs will be looking for a new coach soon.

Hopefully we lock up Holbrook before others join the race.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
hope so, new coach needs to be driving recruitment this year.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
You can see it now (remember Lynne used to work on Titans board).
Seibold = SACKED
Walters > Broncos in 2020.
Holbrook > Titans in 2020.
Brenan > Bulldogs in 2020.

Banned
Reaction score
Seilbold won't be sacked and Lynne was long gone from the Titans before Brennan started there.
No, I can't see it, I don't wanna see, don't make me see it, please make it stop!!!

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think if QLD wins the third SOO game then Kev Walters will be considered for the Titans role. Just don't think Dogs would chase him.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Even if he delivers the worst season result in Broncos history?
He signed a 5 year deal its like the Des situation on steroids.

It would cost them huge money which isn't the biggest problem for the Broncos but White and the board would face huge pressure to resign if they sack him after punting Bennett and then they sack Seibold less then a year later.

They will ride it out.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He signed a 5 year deal its like the Des situation on steroids.

It would cost them huge money which isn't the biggest problem for the Broncos but White and the board would face huge pressure to resign if they sack him after punting Bennett and then they sack Seibold less then a year later.

They will ride it out.
Brutal times ahead I would think.

Fans won't cop season of underperforming with their lineup infinitely better than ours.

If he loses the dressing room things could get interesting.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brutal times ahead I would think.

Fans won't cop season of underperforming with their lineup infinitely better than ours.

If he loses the dressing room things could get interesting.
Fuck Brisbane. Suck shit to them. Hope they stay down the bottom of the ladder for many more years. There the nrls sweethearts. All the favours in the world all friday night games ref calls etc. And still cant win the comp.

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, last night i did my usual walk around Belmore Sportsground and Campsie, and I saw a very interesting fella walk down the front stairs along with Chris Anderson and Andrew Hill.

I think we might have landed our next coach.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck Brisbane. Suck shit to them. Hope they stay down the bottom of the ladder for many more years. There the nrls sweethearts. All the favours in the world all friday night games ref calls etc. And still cant win the comp.
They have won 6 chips’ since 92

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interestingly enough, last night i did my usual walk around Belmore Sportsground and Campsie, and I saw a very interesting fella walk down the front stairs along with Chris Anderson and Andrew Hill.

I think we might have landed our next coach.
Thx for the big scoop mate
Just be careful walking around those streets at night
A lot of those crazy doggie supporters hanging around