SportingNews/Lurker Dogs Circling Sharks!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be chasing a hooker for sure. Brailey is obviously in the mix. No way we would be chasing Dugan, I don't believe that for a minute.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dugan Lol.. really? Well no thanks. He is well past it. Has his day, but more shockers than not. And don’t want him near our jersey..

Brailey or capewell yes could live with that, both good players and have More to offer than josh.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please please please pretty fucking please with a cherry and whipped cream on top don't sign dugan

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Foran must be getting lonely in that rehab room

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Brailey and Capewell are decent and Dugan probably only if he came cheap

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We’re gonna be signing every **** remember with the 8.5 million we have relax some signings have legs the rest are hogwash

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Surely this is BS and the club wouldn't be after Dugan. Capewell isn't great either and misses more tackles than CHN without the skills in attack. Moylan is overrated also and is a hot and cold touch footy player who's always injured like Dugan.

I'd gladly take either Brailey brother, Hamlin-Uele, (I think he may have re-signed because they have an infinite cap) Xerri or Nikora.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely this is BS and the club wouldn't be after Dugan. Capewell isn't great either and misses more tackles than CHN without the skills in attack. Moylan is overrated also and is a hot and cold touch footy player who's always injured like Dugan.

I'd gladly take either Brailey brother, Hamlin-Uele, (I think he may have re-signed because they have an infinite cap) Xerri or Nikora.
Spot on with who you’d hope were targeting

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
We may aswell walk if we were to sign Dugan. All it would mean is that we haven't learnt a thing since signing a broken Foran and repeating the same mistake with a new mob in charge.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id rather moga or aitken than dugan. Could do with brailey, capewell would be ok can cover a few different positions.
But would prefer josh aloiai

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Id rather moga or aitken than dugan. Could do with brailey, capewell would be ok can cover a few different positions.
But would prefer josh aloiai
Aloiai would have been a great signing but he's just re-signed with the Tigers for two years unfortunately.