Pushing through the Dogs game

What helps you get through watching our games?

• Johnny

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Jim

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Jack

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Victoria

• Bumbu

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Bubbler

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Trumpet

• Prozac

• Ozman

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, fuck that’s brutal.. I’ve seen that shit on youtube, let’s use an ice pick, and turn someone into a fucking zombie! What a terrible treatment, glad it wasn’t in my erra :tired: They did it to jfks sister rosemary as well and kept it hidden.

Walter freeman was the prick who came up with that horror show practice.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not even that was enough to numb the pain of watching the bulldogs play

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, fuck that’s brutal.. I’ve seen that shit on youtube, let’s use an ice pick, and turn someone into a fucking zombie! What a terrible treatment, glad it wasn’t in my erra :tired: They did it to jfks sister rosemary as well and kept it hidden.
To be honest, some people could do with a lobotomy, there are some sick cats out there.

Take a cue from the simpsons :grinning:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To be honest, some people could do with a lobotomy, there are some sick cats out there.

Take a cue from the simpsons :grinning:

Fuck no chimp, there may be some sick cats out there, but I don’t wish that shit on anyone, it’s the wrong side of cruel, may as well just kill them, firing squad will do..!! That’s the wrong sort of suffer even for the worst of the worst.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fuck no man, there may be some sick cats out there, but I don’t wish that shit on anyone, it’s the wrong side of cruel, may as well just kill them, firing squad will do..!! That’s the wrong sort of suffer even for the worst of the worst.
I disagree. I'm not getting into some of the repulsive shit I've heard about and read online.

Some people are beyond redemption and should be castrated and or lobotomized and thrown on some far away island to live out the rest of their days in exile.

That's just the opinion of one sick monkey :laughing:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I disagree. I'm not getting into some of the repulsive shit I've heard about and read online.

Some people are beyond redemption and should be castrated and or lobotomized and thrown on some far away island to live out the rest of their days in exile.

That's just the opinion of one sick monkey :laughing:
Haha, well I still feel a bullet would do the trick to end it for those peeeps.. but if you prefer they suffer in a crazy take revenge.. torture kind of way.. then so be it :tongueclosed::tongueclosed:

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whatsapp with all the fellow fans grilling dean pay

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We gotta start main lining Tigers Blood! And perhaps then we would be...

.images.jpeg

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Knowing that my girlfriend will probably give me a sympathy root after because she can see how agonizing it is watching the doggies play.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My model railway layout.
PS4.
Dragon Ball Super (Goku going Ultra instinct for the first time is probably one of the best moments since he went ss3 for the first time).
Knowing the LA Rams start playing again soon.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also knowing that I can have the ability to not watch games at home or turn it off when we are losing.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

Not even that was enough to numb the pain of watching the bulldogs play
Fear and loathing word perfect