Broncos

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL chooses at the start of every year now who will win the GF in September. Failing a GF day miracle the outcome is pre-determined. It's already starting to feel like they are leaning towards Roosters so the can be a back to back team.
I fully agree. I honestly believe that, too.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if Darius is looking for an out so he can join daddy at Souffs if Inglis calls it a day.
Can't be easy being so far away from Papa Bennetts nurturing teat. You could be onto something there.

But what player could Souths player swap Broncos with... Maybe a half like Douehi (sp?) for Boyd?

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't be easy being so far away from Papa Bennetts nurturing teat. You could be onto something there.

But what player could Souths player swap Broncos with... Maybe a half like Douehi (sp?) for Boyd?
He looks that disinterested, that it looks deliberate. His fake slip last night was embarrassing and the second embarrassing attempt 1 on 1 in a few games. With his past "mental issues", he may play that card again anytime soon.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

James Roberts is linked to Souths, with Inglis maybe going.

I posted about Roberts days ago & got 2 funny ratings.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Brisbane need to try out this team next week:

01. Anthony Milford
02. Corey Oates
03. Kotoni Staggs
04. Darius Boyd
05. Jamayne Isaako (k)
06. Jack Bird
07. Sean O'Sullivan
08. Matthew Lodge
09. Andrew McCullough
10. Payne Haas
11. Alex Glenn
12. Matt Gillett (c)
13. David Fifita

14. Kodi Nikorima
15. Jaydn Su'a
16. Thomas Flegler
17. Joe Ofahengaue

McCulloch plays the first 50-55 minutes then Kodi comes on to create havoc against the tiring forwards.

Boyd needs to pick up his game or he gets dropped for a returning James Roberts.

Gillett is made captain.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's crazy that with ten rounds left, they're 14th and are 5-9. Does anyone think Seibold is a chance of getting fired if they sink further to end the season?

All of the Brisbane club legends seem to hate him and generally their opinions carry a lot of weight and put even more pressure on.

@Kaz what are your thoughts?

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It's crazy that with ten rounds left, they're 14th and are 5-9. Does anyone think Seibold is a chance of getting fired if they sink further to end the season?

All of the Brisbane club legends seem to hate him and generally their opinions carry a lot of weight and put even more pressure on.

@Kaz what are your thoughts?
I would think they will sack him if they get the spoon, a team with that roster should not finish below ours, it would be hilarious.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I would think they will sack him if they get the spoon, a team with that roster should not finish below ours, it would be hilarious.
Surely if they finish in the bottom four that would seal his fate. I think we have the spoon wrapped up unfortunately. Or the Titans.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
probably too early for the Broncos to get rid of Siebold officially... I wouldn't be surprised though if covertly they start canvassing for his replacement if the Broncos' form continues like this

probably even more galling for Brisbane's power brokers is how well the Rabbits have done with Bennett at the helm

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fark... if the Broncos finish lower than 12th this year, it'll be the lowest finishing position in the clubs history. To date Broncos worst performing year was 2013 with Griffin when they finished 12th.

I knew it was bad at the Broncos, but not that bad. Surely if that becomes history it's not Seibold, but Sei Yalater!