News Kieran Foran Cleared of Serious Injury

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I once bumped into Anna Kournikova at the Australian Open and she was physically in top condition.

I told her that i would leave my wife instantly for a night out with her, and than i asked her if she was interested in coming with me for a weekend at the Grand Prix at Monte Carlo. Her response was, "i do not do Monte Carlo". She blew me a kiss and gave me a wink and left me heartbroken.

I do not want to do Foran anywhere let alone Monte Carlo
That Monte is a real arse.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Canterbury Bankstown News on FB is saying,

After Further Tests & Scans,
Kieran Foran Could Miss Up To 6 Weeks.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Confirmation from the Bulldogs Kieran Foran’s hamstring injury isn’t a significant tear/shouldn’t require a long term recovery. Is already completing low level strength work, if a low grade strain likely 2-4 week recovery. Foran’s extensive hamstring injury history worth noting

https://twitter.com/nrlphysio/status/1146353447840538624?s=19

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you usually stoned?
I'm always stoned off me tits before our games, and i make sure that goes right through past Dean Pays post match interview.

Got sick of staring into my fish tank

Do you prefer bongs or trumpets?

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm always stoned off me tits before our games, and i make sure that goes right through past Dean Pays post match interview.

Got sick of staring into my fish tank

Do you prefer bongs or trumpets?
Bong, definitely!!!!!

Less wastage.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Na fuck him. Turned us down multiple times in the past and then only signed with us years later when there was no other club interested and on stupid money.
The money he is on is not his fault. It is hasler and the previous board that offered the money. I have never heard of a person that has rejected a pay packet that he probably isn't worth.
He is probably worth half what he is on.
My point is all these discussions about him not being worth what he is on are irrelevant. He is on the pay packet, he is here for another 18 months and he is trying his ass off and is all class.

HaceDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Why do u people keep going on about this every time he goes down like it's his fault, it's been done to death, he accepted a massive offer end of story, id be more fucken concerned if he wasn't putting in at all, which isn't the case obviously, alot of our other players can learn from him
Well said

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Premiership winning coach Anderson says Foran not worth the risk

WRITTEN BYSPORTAL

@sportalau

Premiership winning coach Chris Anderson says the Bulldogs have made a massive mistake signing Kieran Foran.

After a disappointing season with the Warriors, Foran signed a three-year-deal with Canterbury, starting next season.

Anderson, who won premierships with the Bulldogs and Storm, says the risk is too great for his old side.

"I think he's a tremendous footballer," he told Seven News.

"But I don't think he's a great investment."

"He's had four clubs in four years - it'd be hard to be confident about that investment."

Anderson continued, saying he hasn't been impressed by current coach Des Hasler.

"It hasn't been pleasant for the last couple of years," he said.

"The players look worn out."

"They look tired mentally and I think Des is trying too hard."

"I haven't seen him (Josh Reynolds) improve a lot over the last four years which I think comes down to how structured the football is."

It's just the latest piece of criticism to hit the beleagured Hasler, with head conditioner Donny Singe leaving the club this week.

Hasler couldn't attend a press conference on Saturday morning, with assistant Jim Dymock stepping in. Dymock, who had a brief stint in the gig back in 2011, said he'd be ready to step in on a fulltime basis if Hasler is shown the door.

News also broke on Saturday that prop James Graham had officially signed with the Dragons.

It's safe to say that Foran will not be re-signed beyond next year.

Hopefully we do not run out of duct tape over the next 18 months, though i hope Foran brings us a premiership next year. Go get em Foz you good thing!
Him winning us one against manly eould be great tovgu k it up Dessie’s face but we need good players signed for next year