News Indiandog handed a lengthy sentence by Kennel Court of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fake news, Indiandog was injured during the annual coconut cracking festival.

Banned
Reaction score
Nope, Mods are pretty consistent when it comes to things these days.
You get warnings, then you cop a small ban. If you continue on the same path that ban doubles for every consecutive ban.

Bans for direct and constant user abuse are higher, and bans for direct abuse of a moderator not involved in the conversation are higher again.

No. Apart from it not being possible because warnings are per user, and only shown per user, and it would serve no purpose without context.

This is not correct. Gilded Users mean they have donated at some point in time to the site. Both Gilded Members and Premium Members will eventually disappear.

Also not correct. Godberts had a lengthy history of warnings, bans, and being a nuisance.
Lies, ALL lies
You don't have to to be the face of a corrupted moderation team, come and enact real change and join me on my rebel mod team ticket.
You deserve better than how they're treating you mate!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had his chance to come back. Instead he decided to use it to abuse forum moderators. End of story.
Lies, ALL lies
You don't have to to be the face of a corrupted moderation team, come and enact real change and join me on my rebel mod team ticket.
are you Indian dog

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I am donating all my thumbs up to FREE ID! Lol

I also may join @rainman and help out the defence...

IF THE TURBAN DOESNT FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!

Last edited:

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am donating all my thumbs to FREE ID! Lol

I also may join @rainman and help out the defence...

IF THE TURBAN DOESNT FIT, YOU MUST ACQUIT!
With you blokes as his attorneys, the poor bloke looking at a life sentence lolololol

Reactions: 086

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Hahaha I'm guessing indiandog was the guy in the car trying to drive illegally into breakfast point
You're right... and Nasheed is very territorial of his hell-hole :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lies, ALL lies
This mod team has been holding the forum back for years. They offered ID a posting contract extension right before they banned him. I also heard that the Chief Moderation Officer is going to be moderating the Rugby Union forums now. That'll be a complete mess 'cause she doesn't know what she's doing and she also immediately bans anyone who quotes the bible.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Monday BUZZ
Phil Frothfield - Thu 4th July 2019

*SAINT*
A certain user from The Kennel who everyone loves, lifting the spirits of another in a time of sadness.

*SINNER*
We've heard a gentleman of sub-continental appearance has got himself into hot water over at The Kennel, after telling site moderators to suck his giggle stick. The moderators were not impressed and have acted accordingly, but by December 2019 the man will be returning, no doubt with a finer selection of insults, 6 months of stored cum, and other body parts requesting to be nibbled upon. WATCH THIS SPACE.

*SHOOSH*
Our sources are telling us that soon to be ex Rugby Union CEO Aunty RaeRae is due to take over ownership of the Kennel from 2023. According to those within The Kennel "Aunty brings a sense of chaos the likes of which are unseen anywhere before, and has been brought in to control a rampant ID and Nasheed". Keep an eye out for changes afoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.