News George Burgess facing long suspension for eye gouge (UPDATE: 9 match suspension)

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
"It's not his go"....... fucken weak as piss suspension. Hardly surprising though.
"George is a son"- that's some classic methed-out Rabbitoh logic right there. Newsflash Richardson you cholesterol-challenged imbecile.....every male is a son you fuckwit.
Sincerely hope in his return match somebody stomps on Georgie and their bootstud burrows down the eye of his schlong. Fucking dirty maggot of a bloke he is.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Absolute garbage!

Should have been the rest of the season plus a few games next year.

Just read an article about how poor lil George burgess now fears for his career, well if you don't want to be in this position, how about not being a fucking grubby **** and trying to take out someone's eye!!

(even if that person is farrah)

On another note, Richardson came out and said its a "travesty" that he got that long a ban and how he's a "great dad"

Fuck off you fat would be santa clause looking prick
I think he said tragedy which is fucking worse

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Deserves every minute of it + more.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Love how Richardson comes out and try’s to make out this maggot is the victim lol POS should have been gone for the rest of the year.
This game is a fucking joke

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think 9 weeks was about right considering he pleaded guilty. No excuse I know but accepting your guilt buys a little from me. That being said, 9 weeks get's him back 1 week of finals which I think is wrong. He should be gone for the season!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...er-tragedy-comments/cfuf37rgf19i1xd0vbwgy66p4

Isn't George injured at the moment as well? Came off before end of last game with a hip injury. Now if that IS the case and he is legitimately injured... what happens?

My understanding is that if a player is injured they can't serve a suspension until they would be fit to play.. so if that's correct Souths will probably bodgy it up and claim he's fit to play, to get him back for the finals.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha soft.
James Graham got what 12 weeks for biting Billy Golden Child Slater's ear and you're telling me that's worse than deliberately sticking your fingers in someone's eyes?
Plus Billy the grub had it coming and still does for all the shit he got away with, an ear bite was like getting off with a fine for murder.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The dope "swore on his kids life" that he didn't mean to poke Robbie in the eye.

You wouldn't want to be his kid watching the footage back and reading that. :D

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The dope "swore on his kids life" that he didn't mean to poke Robbie in the eye.

You wouldn't want to be his kid watching the footage back and reading that. :D
Thought the same thing. Wow just wow...what? he thought the hollows below Farahs forehead (were he had his thumb) was the place to find his half time orange? Poor kids.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha soft.
James Graham got what 12 weeks for biting Billy Golden Child Slater's ear and you're telling me that's worse than deliberately sticking your fingers in someone's eyes?
Plus Billy the grub had it coming and still does for all the shit he got away with, an ear bite was like getting off with a fine for murder.
Exactly! It wasn't like Slater = Holyfield after Tyson's bite. Slater had a scratch in his earlobe. Crybaby.
Graham entered not guilty plea, that's the difference in the suspension.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thought the same thing. Wow just wow...what? he thought the hollows below Farahs forehead (were he had his thumb) was the place to find his half time orange? Poor kids.
Suprised he didn't use the "I got distracted for a moment and thought I was ten pin bowling" excuse.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolute garbage!

Should have been the rest of the season plus a few games next year.

Just read an article about how poor lil George burgess now fears for his career, well if you don't want to be in this position, how about not being a fucking grubby **** and trying to take out someone's eye!!

(even if that person is farrah)

On another note, Richardson came out and said its a "travesty" that he got that long a ban and how he's a "great dad"

Fuck off you fat would be santa clause looking prick
Even after people heard what Ted Bundy did there were many who still believed he was a real great guy...

A deliberate and thorough eye gouge only gets you 9 games ( they have a bye so that one doesn't come into it) but the reward of a finals campaign is still on the table.

Souths may want to deny it, but they were shopping Burgess pretty heavily and apart from some interest from Parramatta the decision was made for him to stay there; Wayne wants him gone and this will make it a whole lot easier..the grandstanding from Richardson is just that; a 'show of support' to divert the attention away from that very thing ......

He and his brothers ( Sam has been at the club since 2010 with a year in rugby, Tom since 2013 and George since 2012) have now been suspended 28 times between them for chicken wings, squirrel grips, head butting, head highs, eye gouging and just about every other grubby little thing you can name...not a bad effort considering and then there were the times they were not charged but faced the judiciary...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Suprised he didn't use the "I got distracted for a moment and thought I was ten pin bowling" excuse.
That's just not his go.

It's just not what he's about as a player.

Time before this he got tricked by DWZ to help him get some mud out of his eye.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He and his brothers ( Sam has been at the club since 2010 with a year in rugby, Tom since 2013 and George since 2012) have now been suspended 28 times between them for chicken wings, squirrel grips, head butting, head highs, eye gouging and just about every other grubby little thing you can name...not a bad effort considering and then there were the times they were not charged but faced the judiciary...
Far out, thats a massive rap sheet!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't believe he didn't even get one week per inch of his wang

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I can't believe he didn't even get one week per inch of his wang
The judiciary panel could only see 9 inches, the rest of it was buried in Greenberg.