Official Official Origin Game 3 Teams and Discussion

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can’t belivee people blame Pearce for those loses and don’t mention Gallen/bird/Farah the ball hogs in the same sentence.
Although I would prefer Adam Reynolds or Pearce over wade graham just for kicking game so Maloney doesn’t get targeted
Pearce was unlucky that he had to kick to Billy Slater, the best positional fullback the game has seen. Rarely did his kicks find the grass..

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finucane should of been there 3 years ago.
I think klemmer is playing better than he ever has.
Should be in the team ahead of sims and murray surely.
Great having all these lighter speedy backrowers.......when u get all the football.
Which was always going to happen in game 2. It wont be like that game 3.
No way would of i left him out. Even paul vaughn is only handy.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Pearce great club player but not cut out for origin simple. A lot of poor options in those losing games if you look back. I hope they never pick him again.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No chance this will happen. It's pretty simple why Fitter wants Cleary and that because he can trust him not to take away the control of the game away from Maloney. Maloney will orchestrate every attacking play with Cleary to run when he see's an opportunity but, not take control. Getting in someone like Pearce who likes to control of a game will destroy the cohesion between the halves where it will be won. If Cleary does not play Gurtherson in being a SOO rookie will listen to Maloney, again a half not taking control over Maloney.

If I was Kevin Walters, you know what I'd be orchestrating towards Maloney, much more than Cattle Dog!

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone but Cleary, **** is shit house. Not one try, try assist, anything in Origin history. He kicks goals, how many people on that team are capable of kicking goals? Has to be more than that dead wood.
And yet he has still won more SOO series than Pearce

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
And yet he has still won more SOO series than Pearce
Yet that doesn’t stop the fact he does absolutely nothing on the field, Maloney and the backs have won last series and hopefully this one as well.

We looked more deadly with Graham in the halves, that’s saying something.

He’s Freddie’s godson or whatever but everyone needs to get off the kids dick until he does achieves something.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Should’ve been Graham in the halves.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could cost Fittler his job with a loss. I personally don't want him near the side but if something happens to Maloney early on then NSW is fucked.

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can’t really argue with it on form, but his origin history says it’s risky, I would have shifted Wighton to 6, and recalled Latrell

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
MITCHELL PEARCE?!

THIS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE REDEMPTION STORY.

Also more importantly than Pearce, this NSW team does not feature any players who will not sing the anthem. This group of players won't be distracted and will work hard for each other.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
MITCHELL PEARCE?!

THIS WILL BE THE ULTIMATE REDEMPTION STORY.

Also more importantly than Pearce, this NSW team does not feature any players who will not sing the anthem. This group of players won't be distracted and will work hard for each other.
Addo Carr won’t sing the anthem, he hasn’t in the previous 2 games.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Addo Carr won’t sing the anthem, he hasn’t in the previous 2 games.
Had no idea. He didn't brag to the media like Walker then.

Klemmer is in for Sims. This NSW pack should rip QLD apart like in game 2. QLD's powder puff pack is in trouble.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lol at people being offended by others not singing the national anthem.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should’ve been Graham in the halves.
QLD we’re pretty much beat by the time graham filled in. It’s a completely different job to start the game there in a decider. Makes sense to select Pearce