What LIFE was like the last time

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
I was there that day.
The last 15 seconds was relieving and was icing on the cake when Andrew Ryan forced the knock on.
Was there also with the whole family.

A very special night and went back to Belmore afterwards. The place was going off!

It seems like a lifetime ago.

And somewhat unbelievably that shambles of a club the Tigers have won a premiership more recently than us (2005)

Last edited:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe that our best year in recent times (2012) was 7 years ago..... Its seems like it was only yesterday that Barba was carving up..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well we beat the Sharks so tick that off.

We seem to be in the player market to a degree so have to cross our fingers on that one as well.

The build is on and hopefully this coach whisperer is helping Pay with his skills. Letting SG do his job as attack coach may help also so that may improve. That's what I'm most hopeful of...an improvement in coach Pay will bring improvement all round.

Banned
Reaction score
Well we beat the Sharks so tick that off.

We seem to be in the player market to a degree so have to cross our fingers on that one as well.

The build is on and hopefully this coach whisperer is helping Pay with his skills. Letting SG do his job as attack coach may help also so that may improve. That's what I'm most hopeful of...an improvement in coach Pay will bring improvement all round.
I think Pay is deaf, the coach whisperer needs to yell!

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The last time we beat Cronulla Sharks
- Micheal Ennis was our captain and scored a try from his own grubber
- Reynolds had a blinder that day
- Lichaa gave it to Ennis saying he's taking his money
- Qld SOO streak hadn't ended yet
- I had a Samsung galaxy note 3
- I wasn't married yet
- I wasn't a dad yet
- I wasn't divorced yet