Jimmy Dymock

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Seeing Jimmy in Conulla colours while we have to put up with our clown Pay!!
News flash .......... (in case you missed it) Pay's team won and Dymock's team lost.

Go Dogs

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He had to watch his old team beat his
Team so hehehe

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're both assistant coaches at best.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've been lead to believe he left due to not being offered the keys...
He was offered them at Bulldogs and Cronulla and both times stated he was happy as Asst Coach.

Smart move as you don't have all the heat on you that a head coach does.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dymock wanted and was interviewed for the head coach I think.

Just read somewhere dymock a Smokey for the titans coach. I would of liked If he got the gig here rather than pay.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
From memory Dymock has applied for an NRL head coaching job 3 times, twice with us (once against Hasler and once against Pay) and once with the Sharks (against Morris) and he has been unsuccessful every time. I can understand him not getting the gig against Hasler back then, but the next 2 losses are surely an indication of his credentials and where he stands in the opinions of 2 different club's Boards.

Go Dogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The last thing this side needs is another ex forward “coach”

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
John Cartwright would be a good head coach at the dogs
I would agree if it could be proven that he has a understanding of attacking structures and defensive patterns neither of which exist in our current team,although I highly doubt this would be the case with Cartwright.

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seeing Jimmy in Conulla colours while we have to put up with our clown Pay!

Seriously when will this nightmare end!
The Pay detractors on this Kennel are really starting to piss me off.

Pay was a highly aggressive old time Bulldog forward who successfully reached the heights
of footy. For that reason alone, Pay should be afforded a greater degree of respect.
He is the coach of our club, for better or worse, and we owe the man respect, at least for the position he holds.

Respect isn't a hard thing to remember given your giving and receiving it all day.

RESPECT OUR COACH !!!!!

If you're not happy, go to the Bulldog Football Club AGM and voice your vote. Take your membership with you
(not your ANZ membership number}. I think it only takes 3 years waiting before you can vote. I'm pretty sure this coach
issue will be long and buried by then. If you examined the Pay threads and responses in the Kennel you would probably
be aware that they total near 72m.

Regards,
I love them like you

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The Pay detractors on this Kennel are really starting to piss me off.

Pay was a highly aggressive old time Bulldog forward who successfully reached the heights
of footy. For that reason alone, Pay should be afforded a greater degree of respect.
He is the coach of our club, for better or worse, and we owe the man respect, at least for the position he holds.

Respect isn't a hard thing to remember given your giving and receiving it all day.

RESPECT OUR COACH !!!!!

If you're not happy, go to the Bulldog Football Club AGM and voice your vote. Take your membership with you
(not your ANZ membership number}. I think it only takes 3 years waiting before you can vote. I'm pretty sure this coach
issue will be long and buried by then. If you examined the Pay threads and responses in the Kennel you would probably
be aware that they total near 72m.

Regards,
I love them like you
My concern is about Pays health (physical and mental). He comes across as a nice bloke, and he was a brilliant player, but the fact is that not all players make good coaches.

He seems way out of his depth and I feel that the efforts this year are detrimental to his physical and mental health. He needs help badly else he's treading water in the middle of the ocean and going to drown.

It's on the board to notice that and get him help (not some mind coach bullshitter, but a decent coach to work alongside him with).

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My concern is about Pays health (physical and mental). He comes across as a nice bloke, and he was a brilliant player, but the fact is that not all players make good coaches.

He seems way out of his depth and I feel that the efforts this year are detrimental to his physical and mental health. He needs help badly else he's treading water in the middle of the ocean and going to drown.

It's on the board to notice that and get him help (not some mind coach bullshitter, but a decent coach to work alongside him with).
He needs to step down from head coach because that position nullifies any brilliant ideas that come from even the best coaches in the world.

Dean pay is like the bloke whos in charge of putting up all the stop signs .

Pay needs to step down and Georgallis needs to be head coach he has a proven win and win big style.. Don't know how he does it but I don't care..actions speak louder than words or anything else

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Got a lot of respect from me for taking on the job, would have been much easier to sit back and let some other sucker cop the inevitable. Very brave, much like he played.

Go Dogs
Mate if I was offered a million bucks to coach a team I'd take it too.. Got your respect at least