News Kieran Foran Cleared of Serious Injury

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
In your fantasy world he is in better condition than he was 3 years ago.
This one first, I actually asked Foran how he felt coming into this season compared to 2016 (that's 3 years ago) and his response was "no comparison" (yes, they were his exact words), in much better condition mentally and physically. Can I respectfully suggest that you either do some research for yourself or ask Foran face to face.

Go Dogs

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This one first, I actually asked Foran how he felt coming into this season compared to 2016 (that's 3 years ago) and his response was "no comparison" (yes, they were his exact words), in much better condition mentally and physically. Can I respectfully suggest that you either do some research for yourself or ask Foran face to face.

Go Dogs
I once bumped into Anna Kournikova at the Australian Open and she was physically in top condition.

I told her that i would leave my wife instantly for a night out with her, and than i asked her if she was interested in coming with me for a weekend at the Grand Prix at Monte Carlo. Her response was, "i do not do Monte Carlo". She blew me a kiss and gave me a wink and left me heartbroken.

I do not want to do Foran anywhere let alone Monte Carlo

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
l find your comparison of Shaun Johnson and Foran quite commical and hypocritical. Hypocritical because you are using our victory to suit your argument.
But it was a fact, you can't simply ignore it because it doesn't suite your argument and suites mine. The point was, I don't think I have seen Foran have as bad a game playing for us as Johnson did in that one. My view is Foran tries harder puts in more than most every single game and can't help it if he gets injured, whereas Johnson can have a total shocker and look disinterested even when he is healthy.

Go Dogs

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

Go Dogs
what did you expect him to say .. seriously … LOL …

Minix

Waterboy
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Did you get Forans autograph and phone number?

Wayne Rooney

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Go Dogs
When you put your finger up Forans bum for the prostate examination, was the prostate soft or hard?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
OFFICIAL tag is only for news / information coming directly from the club, or an OFFICIAL discussion thread on a topic. Changed it to NEWS until confirmed by the club.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Please excuse me for combining this one;
Foran is on the same coin and on more coin than Tedesco, Cronk, DCE, Taumalolo, Keary, Ponga.
So value for money, is that we got totally ripped off.
Bud, you can spin it anyway you want but the facts and the results speak for themselves.
You mentioned Ash Tatlor, and he is without a doubt overpaid just like Foran. The common denominator is that both clubs were or are run by Cowboys.
The top teams in the NRL dont go blowing $1m+ on spine players who are not proven or who are not physically and mentality at the top of their game
You seem intent on attempting to prove to me that Foran is overpriced, cost too much, isn't worth a $1m a season etc when I have never said that he isn't. I simply respect him for the effort he puts in, on and off the field, the influence he has on games and the players around him. The reason why you feel obliged is because you don't actually read what I post.

Go Dogs

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Go Dogs
Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege
If you bothered to do some research you would find that Foran was so down mentally and physically that he contemplated taking his own life in 2016. If you don't think that he is in better condition in 2019 then perhaps you should look in the mirror for the stupidity.

Go Dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
People bagging Foran need to remember the amount of try / line break assists we've got from him.

Several games we've won this year purely on his efforts alone. Without Foran we'd be lucky to have more than 1 win this season.

Tigers win - scores a 6 point try, sets up another try assist, 5 tackle breaks, 1 line break and 1 line break assist.
Cowboys win - Foran didn't play.
Titans win - 2 line break assist and 2 try assists. We won by 6 points.
Sharks win - line break and try assist to put DWZ away for what was the winning try.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you bothered to do some research you would find that Foran was so down mentally and physically that he contemplated taking his own life in 2016. If you don't think that he is in better condition in 2019 then perhaps you should look in the mirror for the stupidity.

Go Dogs
Sorry mate, but when i look into the mirror i see a smart, hot smoking looking bloke filled with charisma

I could not give a flying turd about Foran's personal life, as it is just that, his own personal life.

Judge the player and dont hate the game

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
People bagging Foran need to remember the amount of try / line break assists we've got from him.

Several games we've won this year purely on his efforts alone. Without Foran we'd be lucky to have more than 1 win this season.

Tigers win - scores a 6 point try, sets up another try assist, 5 tackle breaks, 1 line break and 1 line break assist.
Sharks win - line break and try assist to put DWZ away for what was the winning try.

Win 1 game or 5 games it does not make a difference as we will either win the spoon or be runners up for the spoon.

No-one is saying that Foran is a shit player, actually i have never read a comment on the kennel at all about Foran being a shit player.

The entire argument is that, Foran is not the player he once was and is not worth the money on performances dating back to 2008-2011

You cannot build a squad around Foran and we will not win a comp with Foran.

As the "deadwood" gets thrown around the kennel, Foran is one of the few left in that category which we must clear out, and it will happen once his contract is expired, as noone in their right mind will take him now for the money he is on.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
simple question is.. has Forans signing been worth the money ??? any answer other than NO, is full of sh!t..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Foz behind a dominant pack would be lethal.

If we have him in 2012 we win the comp.

We need his experience on the field, he's always barking orders and contributes well in attack. He also runs tougher lines than Floptaila-Mariner.

Downtowndog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Foz behind a dominant pack would be lethal.

If we have him in 2012 we win the comp.

We need his experience on the field, he's always barking orders and contributes well in attack. He also runs tougher lines than Floptaila-Mariner.
Its 2019 and not 2012

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

He is on million a year and our highest paid player he is expected to win us games.....

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But if he doesn't play we don't win, so the "20 minutes" was a game winning 20 minutes.

Go Dogs
Probably the only thing I have agreed with you this year

Any year

Go Dogs