Is there something wrong with Napa?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes there is something wrong with Napa. His fucking shit.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Are we allowed to just pay out the rest of his contract and release him for free?
No, he stays included in the salary cap until his contract expires.

We can sign someone with more ability for 300-400k cheaper.
No way we (or any one else) would get decent prop for less than the NRL average player cost (ie; $340k)

At the time of signing Napa, I think we were linked with Fonua-Blake and T. Burgess to. Safe to say we got the worst out of the lot.
I can't speak as to how much Fonua-Blake would want but he is contracted to Manly till 2023, so not cheap to match. I know George Burgess wants $700k and I can't see Tom wanting any less than that.

Go Dogs

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Club need to either rest him or get him the surgery he needs. Probably fucked his hand worse playing SOO and thats on OUR medical staff for not stepping in and saying "No Napa is not medically available to play SOO".

Instead he fucks his wrist up in SOO1, and we cop the raw end of it.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look at his stats.... Games before fucked ankle were really good. Games after Fucked ankle were average and in recent games worse again (wrist fucked).
I said at the time they signed him,he was a dud buy,and $600k a season,could have bought a decent centre

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Club need to either rest him or get him the surgery he needs. Probably fucked his hand worse playing SOO and thats on OUR medical staff for not stepping in and saying "No Napa is not medically available to play SOO".

Instead he fucks his wrist up in SOO1, and we cop the raw end of it.
The prick needs a permanent rest, grab Lichaa's hand and fuck off NOW!!! not worth 2 knobs of Pelican shit both of them!!