Opinion Credit where credits due!!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great effort I thought. It's like rep round might have been the tonic we needed. I'm sure that all of the players involved benefited from being amongst top players and being in a different environment.
Yes i agree, glad i went yesterday watching reserves was good also jets scored two tries in the last 10 minutes but we were good in reserves as well

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Great line speed for the first 30, and great scramble for the rest of the game.
We missed plenty of tackles, but the ones that matter stuck!
We did miss a lot of tackles which is a prob but to still win is a good effort

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The effort was their alright Assassin hopefully we get that now every week
Damn right my bro!

They put in effort, I really don't care if we win, lose or draw. This season is a write off, the team is a write off and the coach is a write off. To put in effort and try to win is good enough for me.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Season An coach write off..!!

A win

Mo flogs

#sack pay

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now the turds win...

Cost me a $1800 multi too...

Not sure what's worse...that...or the fact Lichaa might get another deal!

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought they played like Shit! its just that Cronulla played shittier! that useless fuck Lichee trying to dive over at Dummy half with a few minutes to go was another Lichaa fail in trying to be a fucking Hero!! the stupid cock should have done what any other Hooker in reserve grade would have done and that is try and get a repeat set with time running out and only 2 points in front FKN idiot!!:rage::rage::rage:
If the rumours are true with Ayoub making comments like Lichaa is playing himself into a new contract beyond 2020 then that will be the end of the ball game for me ever supporting the Dogs again, fuck I hate that dumb prick, why would pay bring him back in the first place? anyone in the club would have done a better job that Lard Ass Lichaa!!

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Funnily enough Pay and Georgallis swapped roles last week with Pay relenting and letting his assistant run the attack while he concentrated on the defence and it showed just how much that was needed.The coach whisperer finally got through to the stubborn prick.

BulldogsNRL

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Agreed, when he has played this year, he has been our best or just about our best player in every game - I hope he is ok.

It wasn't the prettiest win after our 2 tries were scored but I am glad we had the resolve to hold on to the win.
Well done.
Foran is much better this year than last year but I want to see some players signed for next year to make a play for the finals

I want a grand final next year vs manly won by Kieran Foran so we can fuck it up Dessie’s face

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes i agree, glad i went yesterday watching reserves was good also jets scored two tries in the last 10 minutes but we were good in reserves as well
Would have been a great day!!! Glad both grades got up and you were able to enjoy a great afternoon of football.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The effort was there for 80 mins, that was the big difference , but our biggest problem is the lack of points we score.
Opposition teams know they can run us down even if we get a away with two tries start etc.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Funnily enough Pay and Georgallis swapped roles last week with Pay relenting and letting his assistant run the attack while he concentrated on the defence and it showed just how much that was needed.The coach whisperer finally got through to the stubborn prick.
Really? Can you confirm this is correct?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Further proof that pay should be sacked

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And not just that, the commentators seem shaped by the same mentality as they barely handed our team a single compliment the entire game. Stereo almost gave us one, but otherwise they would just criticize cronulla every time one of our boys made a good run, put in a good kick or s ored a try.
Imo we strangled their attack and caused mistakes. But in their opinion cronula were terrible.
At the full time whistle they were singing our praises especially sterlo

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At the end of the day. Taking away most of our other performances of 2019 and just the whole disaster this year.. then it was a gutsy win, it was.. !!

Yes the sharks didn’t put in and played like shit, so in a sense we bought them down to our level an carved out a victory and with calls etc against us a per usual.

Just very hard to get excited this deep Into to the year when my spirits were high, and I was hugely optimistic as we built to game 1 as were many. I even gave pay HUGE benefit of the doubt when others did not.

So excuse all my negative comments of late. But I’m looking at it for what it is and it’s been utter shite, and very over it. I hate seeing our club stuck in this rut for such a long time, will be more excited and enthusiastic once pay has left..!!!

It’s my team/club too, so I will be give credit when due, and criticism when due as well. I say what I mean, And mean the fuck what I say !! :innocent::innocent:

Dogs mo flogs.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
THE GOAT GEORGALLIS